Smash Bros. Brawl

O.......M............G !!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this !! This is going to be awesome, no matter what the graphics are ! And to those who are sceptic, they are keeping the old controller style !!! The best part was this:

Sakurai said the decision to include Solid Snake when Hideo Kojima himself practically "begged" to include the Metal Gear character in the last Smash Bros. game.

Damn, this console is really going to hurt my pockets, every game announced I want! (Sorry for all the exclamation marks, it's just that this is such great news)

That video was AWESOME! I can't wait until I can play it. Nintendo has successfully just sold another Wii. :D

Best part of the video: Snake comes out of the box and says: "It's show time!" :D :D

ok that's it... i'm GETTING a Wii :D

my girlfriend will play with me right?!? because she doesn't like crazy killing game like the one I play on PC :|

wow! this will be my first console in... hmm.... can't count the years... I had a Sega master system back then

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Website:

http://www.smashbros.com/en/main.html

Aside from the images and the trailer that we've all seen linked here (the GameSpot link is the best one IMO for quality and download speeds for free) this website also talks about the music in Brawl. Masahiro Sakurai, director and game designer of the Smash Bros Series, talks a great deal here about the creation of the game and the events leading up to it - very interesting read.

Regarding the music:

Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu is making all the music in the game!! The title track, "A Main Theme with Emotion," is available here for streaming and downloading. If you played any Final Fantasy game (my fav, in terms of music, being FF6) then you know just how incredibly awesome Uematsu is with music creation!

Edited by SilentMage

Yeah, this game looks great.

Nintendo have done a great job so far with the Wii, who cares about the name (i have come around to it), Nintendo have created a winning combination with the Wii. :yes:

I said a while ago i wasn't going to buy another Nintendo console after the Gamecube (i only ever got one game for it), but I'm going back on those words.

yes i will....first thing i will do when i get my "wii" is scratch off the name and put revolution :yes:

and you my friend are retarded for caring about a name so much.

Man I was mistaken when I just brushed off Nintendo as the possible king of this next gen console war. IMO, it looks pretty much to be between Sony/Nintendo.

If Nintendo were drug dealers, they would have the best cocaine in the world. But I dont do drugs anyways.

If Nintendo were drug dealers, they would have the best cocaine in the world. But I dont do drugs anyways.

More like Nintendo are the best drug dealers right now but lets see the coke they produce....

It maybe new, it maybe lower priced but it the games suck and the new controlller doesnt work as everyone thinks, its not gonna be too good.

That being said, Im looking forward to Nintendo in the future.

It maybe new, it maybe lower priced but it the games suck and the new controlller doesnt work as everyone thinks, its not gonna be too good.

Are you at E3 and have played it?

Because everyone that has says the exact opposite :rolleyes:

Are you at E3 and have played it?

Because everyone that has says the exact opposite :rolleyes:

Oh so you simply like a console becuase "everyone" else likes it? I bet you have a iPod :rolleyes:

My preferences may not be your preferences or the preferences of Nintendo or everyone that is at the E3 event.

Not just graphical advancements, its a change in art style. This game looks to be a lot darker than Melee. Mario even looks Twilight Princess style in that shot.

Not just graphical advancements, its a change in art style. This game looks to be a lot darker than Melee. Mario even looks Twilight Princess style in that shot.

The music in Brawl (the one track I've heard so far on the official site) even sounds more epic in scale and war-like. I absolutely love it, and the way the characters look in the game so far matches the music presented.

The music in Brawl (the one track I've heard so far on the official site) even sounds more epic in scale and war-like. I absolutely love it, and the way the characters look in the game so far matches the music presented.

Probably cause it was created by Nobuo Uematsu, composer of the Final Fantasy music.

Funny thing, this last Tuesday, many people at work were discarding Wii as a possible buy. Wednesday morning, after hearing about Smash Brothers and the inclusion of Snake, all of them can't wait to either play it or buy it. I guess they'll all have a chance when I get mine at launch :yes: .