Smash Bros. Brawl

yes i will....first thing i will do when i get my "wii" is scratch off the name and put revolution :yes:

I can bet my ass on that as well!

Oh so you simply like a console becuase "everyone" else likes it? I bet you have a iPod :rolleyes:

I don't actually

My preferences may not be your preferences or the preferences of Nintendo or everyone that is at the E3 event.

How can you have a preference with something like this having not used it, and refusing to listen to the experiences of others.

Then again, your last comment about me expains it all. You're quite fond of assuming things.

Will they be releasing "Wii" versions of the gamecube controller? Like.. the same GC controller but in that sexy white look..? Im sure none of you *really* know, but do you think it's a possibility?

ive seen that Wii classic controller (the upgraded snes one), but it doesnt look like it'd be nearly as good as the GC one.

Will they be releasing "Wii" versions of the gamecube controller? Like.. the same GC controller but in that sexy white look..? Im sure none of you *really* know, but do you think it's a possibility?

ive seen that Wii classic controller (the upgraded snes one), but it doesnt look like it'd be nearly as good as the GC one.

I guess anything is possible. GameCube controllers can already be used with the system. Even in Wii games as Smash Brothers proves.

The word on the street is they haven't found a good way to use the Wii controller for the game and will probably revert to the GC controller... I for one would prefer to see the game done with the Wii-mote. And I mean, I can think of a few really good ways to control the characters the same way +MORE with the wii-mote+nunchaku. Mainly the characters special moves should be personalized with the wiimote fore every character. "We'll see"

This so can be released on the GameCube. But I guess that there are a few things from the trailer that GC can't handle...

Score, another reason to get the Wii.

They didn't make Samus's boobs jiggle though, whats up with that? I'm just kidding, they don't need to jiggle.

I guess...

The word on the street is they haven't found a good way to use the Wii controller for the game and will probably revert to the GC controller... I for one would prefer to see the game done with the Wii-mote. And I mean, I can think of a few really good ways to control the characters the same way +MORE with the wii-mote+nunchaku. Mainly the characters special moves should be personalized with the wiimote fore every character. "We'll see"

It's not so much that they couldn't find a way. I think the director said he wanted to focus on making the game better rather than focusing on a new control style.

Then again, that could just be dev speak for 'we couldn't find a way' :p

It's not so much that they couldn't find a way. I think the director said he wanted to focus on making the game better rather than focusing on a new control style.

Then again, that could just be dev speak for 'we couldn't find a way' :p

I believe it was something along the lines of not alienating fans of the original series. Besides, if people are going to be playing this game for literally days on end, they need something a bit more basic.

Though I wish they would use the Wii-remote for it's sensors (no need to get wacky though). Funny thing is that all the buttons used in SSBM are readily available on the Wii with not much to spare (need a jump button though).

Bah I don't have the money to get the Wii yet :( This game looks amazing, will it be realeased on the GC too?

Razorwing, that was a might funny question. :D

Hey, over at The Wiire, I think they've pretty much figured out that it will use the Wii Remote, because the news brief said they didn't want to use the motion sensing too much, meaning it'll still be present, just not overly present, to the point where it alienates hardcore fans. Which, makes sense, because I couldn't see Nintendo one of their biggest system sellers not utilizing the new controller at least a little. I'm glad the game isn't out until 2007. Hopefully it'll get 2nd Gen quality graphics, even though they look pretty good already. I'm just hoping they add self-shadows like in SMG. :D

I bet the motion sensing will be for the rumored Story mode, (if there is one). :D Or like, jumping.

awesome!!! everyday i want a revolution more and more

I SO AGREE. I can't wait for snake, and his kyute box o tricks!

must have revolution! :laugh:

Might I also add, VG-Cats for the win!!!

^^Latest official news say that it will be price less than 250 USD, and that with the conversion it will be only slightly higher in Europe, along the lines of 16-20 euros, unlike it's competitors.