Logo Needed! $100USD

Question

Hey guys, I have a new website, and am in need of some assistance when it comes to the logo. Hopefully someone out there can help, seeing as how I keep hearing only good things about some of the logo's that come from here. So here is a brief overview of what I need:

Purpose: New company in need of catchy logo.

Requirements:

• Vectorized logo
  • Must have the words "Structured IT" or "Structured IT Solutions"
  • Must incorporate smilar colours as the website

Other than that you guys can get your creativity on. I have an idea of what I'm sort of looking for but I'd like to see what can be produced just in case I may change my outlook. So go crazy.

And as always, all good deeds will not go unrewarded. Definitely looking to pay up to the person who's got the best logo.

Good luck!

-Rob

Edited by StructuredIT

not sure if you wanted something completely different from your site so I designed something that would be consistent with the web design.

post-81645-1147405514_thumb.jpg

not sure if you wanted something completely different from your site so I designed something that would be consistent with the web design.

Looks like it was a premade template .. think he is looking for something different ?

Here are 4 versions from me :), let me know what you think:

sitsconcepts145qw.png

By the way, ignore the grey mounts at the back, they're just to show the boundries of the logos.

Here are 4 versions from me :), let me know what you think:

By the way, ignore the grey mounts at the back, they're just to show the boundries of the logos.

Very Nice :yes:

Hi there,

Here are my shots. I was thinking "structure", "S" and a combination of the two. Enjoy.

structured.jpg

dammit cybadelic, why do you have to be so good?!?

all illustrator?

Nope, Fireworks. Best programme in the world. Not because it's so powerful, but because it's extremely versatile.

Nope, Fireworks. Best programme in the world. Not because it's so powerful, but because it's extremely versatile.

(Y) Fireworks is definitely the best out there.

Love your work btw.