irc.neowin.net closed

Will be sorely missed, I love it in there. Been a regular for god knows how long (hooked since day 1).

We're a special bunch, got so many good memories. One of which was when Pimp hadn't slept for about 3 days and completely lost the plot, or when shrike pranked Alex's house while we were on skype :rofl:

Ah well, I have all of your's MSN addys ( Trili: PM meh with MSN addy :p )

You guys rock, shall be sorely missed but don't forget #underground is open for business.

why doesnt someone set up a tempory one?

In the same way, I can ask 'why don't they set the new one up before closing the old one down?'. But I guess they have their points. :)

wctaiwan

boohoo.gif

If you weren't "working" so much, you could have enjoyed better! :whistle:

I got a mini-Pei as my hostage if you wanna start :ninja:

:o

Well I suppose it's for the best, the amount of "unofficial" channels started to tick me off. As long as I get to chat with all you guys then it's all good (Y)

[01:10] #neowin unable to join channel (need correct key)

[01:12] #underground unable to join channel (address is banned)

whats the correct key

Nobody is allowed into #Neowin, they key is there to stop people... and it looks like the ops of underground don't want you in there, lol.

Oh noes! But I have a science test coming up, where are my study buddies!

It was good, can't wait until it's back.

maybe a mod could install a temp. install of phpmychat on the server till the new irc is installed

Why? Just be patient while we set up our own, and use this time to get some vitamin D into your system.

Why? Just be patient while we set up our own, and use this time to get some vitamin D into your system.

Taking supplements doesn't take that long :whistle: