Logo Design for $75...Computer Business

Question

UPDATE REQUIREMENTS!Ok, I have been so impressed with some of the designs I have seen you guys doing for recent logo contests, that I been inspired to redo my logo and see what you guys can do for $75.00.

Ok, my website is ThePCHelper.com...BUT, my business is called Computer Helper...and that is what I want the logo designed to say.

I am going to be redoing my site soon, but I would like a new logo to design it around. As far as color scheme goes, I would really like to keep the same theme of my exisiting site...the orange, black, and white colors.

My existing logo is @ the on my page, but it is kind of plain and simple. I will be putting the new logo on my new ads, as well as shirts and business cards...so I would like it to be kind of versatile, but easy to read. Alright, the rest is in your guys hands. If it can turn out anything like some of these other contests, I will be very happy. Go ahead and flex your creativity muscles.

So basically this is the summary/requirements:

Make the logo say: Computer Helper

Colors: Orange, black, white

Design: whatever you want to try

Update: we would also like a mouse (or keyboard if you can make it look good) in the picture so that a user will be able to immediately recognize it for what we do and not based on just text alone. Thanks!

Edited by tlogank

::y0sh:: yea, that was not a logo contest before, more just 'fix this picture for my business card' type deal. Anyway, I really LOVE your design and the uniqueness of it, as well as the versatility of it...BUT-I just wish I could see the 'ch' in it...I showed it to a couple of other's, and we all like the look, but we just can't figure out what the symbol means...as cool as it looks. We can see the 'c', but the 'h' just doesn't seem to be there for me...but by all means-please keep trying...and business is good-thanks for asking!

::Tony::creative, and we liked your use of the '?' into the name, but perhaps you could spice it up and little and make it a little more versatile.

::cybadelic::as always, you have some interesting (and eye-catching) designs...I like the red-cross styled one a little better than the other one, but they are both real good. Perhaps you could take the '+' off the 'H' in Helper and make the text 2 line's instead?...I would be curious to see how that looks.

::Mohsin Naqi::your's also look good, but just kind of too simple or bland looking for my taste right now, all I really see is the name typed out and an exclamation mark, nothing really standing out, but good efforts nonetheless.

::JoeC::Um, those look alright, but wouldn't really go too well on a business card or t-shirt...plus it's very 1-dimensional looking.

Thanks for the efforts so far guys...I am always impressed by the work you guys can do in such a short amount of time.

I was bored, and even though this is my contest...I wanted to show about how good I could do and why I am not making my own logo...

newlogo.JPG

And cybadellic, that is a lot better, I will show it to some people and get some opinions...

On the first one, I'm trying to go for a power button symbol...

The second one I had a red cross and a green cross on two versions, but then realized you liked orange so I changed it out.

I don't know if those oranges are the best ones...but you can tell me which one you like and I can plug it in.

post-85945-1148074918_thumb.jpg

Mine will be done soon, I actually think I can win this one! I did nothing like the question mark. Im original...(not really...)

It might be done tonight, maybe tommorrow.

Alright im done!

computa5ja29wx.png

Here is another

computa5ja44sb.png

wow, you're right!

you certainly put that clipart, circle tool and gradient to good use! and that font... OMG! especially the awesome, green text on top..

i don't see how this thread could remain open, after a submission like this..

wow, you're right!

you certainly put that clipart, circle tool and gradient to good use! and that font... OMG! especially the awesome, green text on top..

I don't see the need to flame someone else for their attempt and submission. A little rude.

wow, you're right!

Yea, for real Phalex...no reason to come in and bash someone else's work when you have done nothing of your own...actually FunRoomSite...it is pretty good...BUT, I have a new thing for people to add...

Ok everyone, sorry if this is annoying, BUT my partner would really like to add a mouse in somehow. He wants people to be able to look @ the logo and immediately recognize what it is we work on not based on name alone, but also on the graphic itself. I appreciate all the previous submissions, but I think he is right...so again, i am sorry I did not state it sooner, but can we add some type of mouse (or maybe keyboard if you can make it look good) in the logo?...thanks!

Can I use the one on your site? Lol

Sure, if you want....but you might want to spice it up a little, it isn't that attractive.