Logo Design for $75...Computer Business

Question

UPDATE REQUIREMENTS!Ok, I have been so impressed with some of the designs I have seen you guys doing for recent logo contests, that I been inspired to redo my logo and see what you guys can do for $75.00.

Ok, my website is ThePCHelper.com...BUT, my business is called Computer Helper...and that is what I want the logo designed to say.

I am going to be redoing my site soon, but I would like a new logo to design it around. As far as color scheme goes, I would really like to keep the same theme of my exisiting site...the orange, black, and white colors.

My existing logo is @ the on my page, but it is kind of plain and simple. I will be putting the new logo on my new ads, as well as shirts and business cards...so I would like it to be kind of versatile, but easy to read. Alright, the rest is in your guys hands. If it can turn out anything like some of these other contests, I will be very happy. Go ahead and flex your creativity muscles.

So basically this is the summary/requirements:

Make the logo say: Computer Helper

Colors: Orange, black, white

Design: whatever you want to try

Update: we would also like a mouse (or keyboard if you can make it look good) in the picture so that a user will be able to immediately recognize it for what we do and not based on just text alone. Thanks!

Edited by tlogank

Here's one from me:

I like your stuff a lot, partly because (like me) you seem to be working at a high resolution, which makes your previews huge. I like huge previews :)

Just a quick question to some of the others: Why do you put SAMPLE-watermarks all over your logos? If someone wanted to copy your logo, they will, watermark or not, and that's that. I personally wouldn't put SAMPLE all over it ever, because it kind of ruins the effort. Just a thought.

I like your stuff a lot, partly because (like me) you seem to be working at a high resolution, which makes your previews huge. I like huge previews :)

Just a quick question to some of the others: Why do you put SAMPLE-watermarks all over your logos? If someone wanted to copy your logo, they will, watermark or not, and that's that. I personally wouldn't put SAMPLE all over it ever, because it kind of ruins the effort. Just a thought.

I use my name, and it's a deterrent I spose.

Also, huge previews are annoying. So much whitespace, extra load times, and anyone on anything less than 9999999x9999999 (Disclaimer: not a real resolution) screens have to scroll sideways. I have nothing against the vertically large previews, but the horizontal ones just seem to have so much wasted space. :s

Edited by fmxer

Omigosh! :cry: Everyone is ripping off my orange cross!@#!!!!111 :laugh: I kid I kid.

Edit: Just kidding; cyba did it first. Didn't see those!

I like some of these a whole lot; keep up the work guys :)

You should try making the fat fellah wear doc cloths. Would make more sense at first look.

Hmmm.. good idea (Y)

I'll give it a try if i can be bothered.. :pinch:

wow, you're right!

you certainly put that clipart, circle tool and gradient to good use! and that font... OMG! especially the awesome, green text on top..

i don't see how this thread could remain open, after a submission like this..

The funniest thing I've read all day.

unequivocal thats so messed up that a rip off of cybadelic's logo why dont u stop stealing other people creativity omg thats so lame

dont steal his idea because your not capable of coming up with your own

rip off i think soo.

only one word for what you did

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME

Thats 24 words, all capitalised.

Primo didn't you just start a thread on how much of a perfectionist you are? clearly an attempt at attention...........

Chillax... That was good stuff!

PrimoTurbo - that's damn good for a doodle :p you have a wacom tablet or something?

I just use my crappy microsoft mouse, but yeah it's a joke for the people who don't get it.