SW2:AOTC DVD Trailer???

The TV and the press and the main StarWars site has been all over, that if you own the SW1:TPM on DVD you can get an exclusive sneak peek at the newest teaser trailer, BUT only for DVD owners on PC's.

This is supposed to be Trailer B, Trailer A was released a few days ago and is on the starwars site and also apple's site. Trailer B is supposed to be like 2 minutes long, and deals with some of the action scenes in the film.

Anyone seen this, and if possible, provide a link to the quicktime movie...

Trailer C is to be released sometime later in this month and deals with the love story between the two main characters.

I have two Episode 2 trailers... one is the 'breathing' trailer, and the other includes 4 Boba Fett like characters standing in a door, Boba Fett's ship, HUNDREDS of people running in battle all with light sabres, the emperor dude from TPM, a guy with a red sabre wearing a black cloak [could be Darth Vader!] and an imperial shuttle [3 pronged thingy]. It's 13mb.

I got it from KaZaa [http://www.kazaa.com]. Not sure if this is the one you mean or not.

Originally posted by mortensen

I have two Episode 2 trailers... one is the 'breathing' trailer, and the other includes 4 Boba Fett like characters standing in a door, Boba Fett's ship, HUNDREDS of people running in battle all with light sabres, the emperor dude from TPM, a guy with a red sabre wearing a black cloak [could be Darth Vader!] and an imperial shuttle [3 pronged thingy]. It's 13mb.

I got it from KaZaa [http://www.kazaa.com]. Not sure if this is the one you mean or not.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that trailer is not real. Most people apparently don't notice it but that scene with the people w/ lightsabers is just a scene from braveheart with the lightsabers drawn in. Also there are several other clips in the "trailer" that are taken from other movies. It was made by some fan and posted on theforce.net

The REAL second trailer, "Mystery" is quite good and actually features speech and music, as opposed to darth vader's breathing :p

And yes I have it, there's a link to it somewheres in this forum.

no actually there is another trailer titled aussie trailer. and it does have different footage. you can download the link above. ive seen the one with the braveheart footage but this one is differnt

Originally posted by radixvir

which part is from the matrix?

There's like a 2 second clip of Mouse, from when they're sitting down to eat their protein snott, and he turns to Neo and says something about arranging a much more personal meeting (with the Woman in Red)

I'll download the trailer again some time so I can demonstrate...

Well I was mistaken, the aussie trailer doesn't have the footage from braveheart, that's ANOTHER fake trailer ;)

I don't know where they got that footage of all the people with lightsabers, but the matrix clip alone is enough to tell that it's fake.