Post your system properties!

Originally posted by zivan56

Yea, the shipping will cost you more than the processor :s

I got that from my local computer store, and it is in CDN not USD.

As for shipping being more expensive than the processor, DAMN...Couldn't agree with you more. I checked out what you said with a trusted retailer, and you're right, shipping to Canada sucks fat. But for people who buy within their country, (specifically US, but overseas and such apply) shipping, and thus their usage shouldn't be that incredibly expensive. Anyway, my point is AMD makes a lot of sense to a lot of people. Thanx for the debate.

How did you modify the monitor with Windows flag pic in your system properties? I'm guessing that you used something like Resource Hacker on it. Am I correct? If I am, what file is it that you use it on?

(EDIT)Nevermind, I figured it out. For all of you wondering how to do it, use Resource Hacker to modify the sysdm.cpl file in :WindowsSystem32 (:WINNTSYSTEM32).

Don't see why anyone would want to look at someone else's system properties, or why someone would create a thread for something like that (*runs and hides*) but nevertheless I'm posting mine as well ;)

I think perhaps I'm the one with the least fancy specs..

specs.gif

+ 40gb ibm deskstar :)

Cheers,

Andreas

I only have a Pentium III 450Mhz with 128Mb of SDRAM :dead:

Not to forget a little 6GB ATA 33 Hard disk.

Its killing me !!!!!!!

So looks like i might be one of the slowest here :(

Anyone wants to start a donation fund for my next PC? :)

I would give you my soul in exchange.

Thanks in advance :evil: