Post your system properties!

hahaha

i said "pure legal"

your XP may be legal, but come on.. you know you have soem illegal programs. dont deny! heaven can deny :D

yes macster,

"macster".. on a pentium 3.. ??

if you give your SOUL to neowin we will start up a donation fund.. but we still get your soul even if no oone donates.. right?

Originally posted by Cisco

hahaha

i said "pure legal"

your XP may be legal, but come on.. you know you have soem illegal programs. dont deny! heaven can deny :D

my hardware and my windows installation is legal :)

Originally posted by uniacid

well my ram and cpu are in my sig and OS I use, also nekrosoft13 can you contact me on msn when your on, I wanna ask you about system properties, how do you add more info?

http://user.dls.net/~nekrosoft13/main.jpg

and also support info, jus wondering.

you can do almost everything with tweak xp

tweak.jpg

and the rest you can do with reshack

Originally posted by CiwirXP

I like this theme:-)) Wher i can download it????

Its KoL's Quantum #2. I'm trying to get his permission for a Quantum Trillian (I already did a Winamp & QCD skin) but I noticed the Quantum thread dissappeared. I hope he hasn't killed it. :: sniffles::

Originally posted by lisagauss

question...hope no one laughs...how do you take a snap shot of you system properties?????

Alt + Print Screen (next to F12)

first make sure that there is only copy of sysdm.cpl on your sytem.

then change, what ever you want, with reshack, save the file in your c drive root directory.

restart in safe mode with command prompt and type the command to copy the file from the C drive root to the files original location.