Download 2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2

For a while, on the beta.microsoft.com, they were offering an Outlook Connector download for testers to try if they paid for the service (premium Hotmail account or whatever it is). I don't pay for that so I didn't test it. I don't see it now, but I'm pretty sure it was working with Outlook 2007 beta 1.

Yes... there is a Microsoft Outlook Connector For Office 2007 Betas which is available from beta.microsoft.com for people on the Official Beta. :-) It is good... I like it :-)

I'm not sure if I can give a direct link, I shall ask someone at MS tomorrow.

Chris

Funny, I was able to activate my copy last night before all of this mayhem started. I am a fan of the gray color scheme rather than the bright blue one (blech!). I also like the fact that your personalization settings carry over from program to program. Very nice trick Microsoft.

--Alex

I really don't want to scan through 16 pages to find the answer to this:

Will MS be adding the Ribbon for Outlook 2007? (because it looks so out of place without it, and I know it would be great to have it).

I uninstalled it after noticing that Outlook doesnt know how to handle HTML messages. It would display the code (formating, font, color, etc) in the beginning of the message. Annoying!

I uninstalled it after noticing that Outlook doesnt know how to handle HTML messages. It would display the code (formating, font, color, etc) in the beginning of the message. Annoying!