Xbox's and HDTV

Hey I got a question for you...

So I am about to get a new HDTV here in poland and the Television i was looking at was the Samsung LE40R51B. But from the specs, its only displays at 50Hz but it's tv tuner is at Secam/NTSC/ and Pal and I am quite confused about it.. so can it output those cause I was planning on bringing my X360 back from Canada (so NTSC). Will there be any problems with the console working with the television set?

Neztea

Ok, Well, Upon Looking around I believe I have found a Tv that would do wonders for me.

Samsung LE40R51B

Its got everything I need, like HDMI and component and scart (whatever the hell it is), but the only thing that still bothers me is the fact that I cannot figure out if it outputs 50hz and 60Hz or just one or the other... Can anyone help me out? thanks :)

Neztea

Ok, Well, Upon Looking around I believe I have found a Tv that would do wonders for me.

Samsung LE40R51B

Its got everything I need, like HDMI and component and scart (whatever the hell it is), but the only thing that still bothers me is the fact that I cannot figure out if it outputs 50hz and 60Hz or just one or the other... Can anyone help me out? thanks :)

Neztea

Doesn't matter. 360 can output BOTH

But some games will only work on 60Hz

Doesn't matter. 360 can output BOTH

But some games will only work on 60Hz

Yes, and that is the problem, I want to make sure my x360 from North America works with a television set from Europe. I'll be using Xbox 360 games with NTSC on it, the same with the Console and I don't know if it will mess up or not.

Neztea