Taking camera abroad...

Ok, so I have had my Canon SD400 for about a year now and absolutely love it. The problem is that my 512MB SD card won't be able to hold all the photos I will be taking in Europe for two weeks. Anyone have any advice on how to put the photos on a storage device or something...I mean I don't really know of any options other than multiple memory cards.

I won't be bringing a computer, thats why its an issue...any help is appreciated

I have seen some hard drives with like card readers but I am thinking you would still need a computer since the hd would not have a screen....you could just buy more cards, they are pretty cheap

Just take it to a kiosk and have them burn the pictures onto a CD. That's what i did when i went to Minneapolis.

I was worried they were going to resize them or recompress them or something retarded like that, but they didn't, they were perfectly fine.

I used a Fuji kiosk (they're normally off-white with green trim in America), i dunno if other kiosks (from Kodak or whatever) work the same way or whether they have Fuji kiosks in Europe.