Post your workstations

Went to NY, came back with some new gadgetry :)

Nintendo DS Lite, WRT54G router and processor and video card upgrades for the desktop (it's not a A64X2 3800+ with a GeForce 7600GS 256MB)

and desktop is a nice picture of the statue of liberty's behind :D

post-56687-1153848934_thumb.jpg

I promised to post some updated screens of my workstation. Here you go:

dsc00355ng4.jpg

Pentium 3 800MHz :shifty:

Video7 19" LCD 16ms (Great quality, love it)

Toshiba PSX2500 cable modem

Random 4.1 Genius Speakers

Logitech MX1000 laser mouse

Logitech UltraX Slim Keyboard

Random crappy Riello UPS

Canon PIXMA MP500 (My new baby)

For those wondering why I still have a P3, dunno but I'm going to start building a Core 2 DUO system soon. I bet I will see some difference, who knows?! .. and yes a Wide Screen LCD will replace the current one, with a better MS too because I will be gaming. Planning on setting a surround system with some Logitech Speakers... will see later. Probably the desk will be changed to an 'L' shaped desk. I might include an LCD TV too, but maybe I will use the PC monitor as a TV... depends.

dsc00356rf8.jpg

Canon PIXMA MP500 closeup (It's always covered when not in use, because of dust). Got the printer 2 days ago :)

dsc00357ik4.jpg

Another image of my Home Station. Note that I clean my desk when I get new stuff, otherwise it's all messed up :pinch:

dsc00358hd1.jpg

Outside :D thsi is my garden. Not actually it's not mine but my parents` garden hehe. 2 ponds out there.

dsc00359kq4.jpg

Typical maltese village buildings, this is a plot and our village church just behind. Generally every church is in the middle of the village, and in a high place. But obviousl villages get bigger and it'll not remain in the center... for those interested.

dsc00338zl2.jpg

A photo taken during sunset, from the roof. That pole is part of our tradition too. Lots of houses have those, and during the village festive season they will be lit up with blue colour (in our case) at the top. Depends on what's the feast. Ours is dedicated to St. Mary so it's blue. Stuff like that. Not too much of a workstation isn't it?! lol

dsc00353ol7.jpg

dsc00354cm8.jpg

:blush:

dsc00349ie3.jpg

dsc00350vt1.jpg

dsc00351bz0.jpg

dsc00352cb7.jpg

... part of my WORK STATION.

Photos taken with SE K750i (Gonna buy a 1GB or 2GB memory stick for this baby too) :D

Edited by Daninku

Not to be rude but it kind of looks like everything is on the floor. Then again i do see the frames and everything. Great Stuff (Y)

Not to be rude but it kind of looks like everything is on the floor. Then again i do see the frames and everything. Great Stuff (Y)

Floor shot :p

img0036fz5.jpg

Again, I am just getting used to the cam. First time using a digital.

bedtime computer - the mac mini

2.jpg

look mom, no girlfriend!

3.jpg

ikea chair, fav. track jacket and screens :)

4.jpg

offcell and motive

5.jpg

my boo (holla)

6.jpg

noooooo lights

8.jpg