Post your workstations

Quickstrike- how much did you pay for the hard plastic flooring and how good is it? I will have to get something like tat for my dorm.

This floor mat is awesome. It is one of those things where they don't make them like they used to.

It is very thick compared to what I have seen at stores these days. I bought another "high-quality" mat at Costco a little while ago for another room and it warps after a day or so of use. This one stays the same form and offers a better sliding surface than the others as well.

I forget how much this one cost me in the 90's. I am sure they still sell these type, but I haven't seen them around my area.

Just upgraded to Creative X-Fi, and a 20.1 16x9 moniter :)

That the X20G-Naga III? I own the same one myself, excellent display.

Many nice workstations here. Just wanted to post mine as well.

r818019smqg8.th.jpg

Desktop:

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe

AMD X2 4200 AM2

Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2 2x1gb

GeForce 7950GX2

Samsung 204B

Nec 3540A dvdrw

Phillips DVDR1648P1

WD 36GB Raptor S-ATA

SEAGATE 120GB S-ATA

Western Digital Caviar 250GB

MAXTOR ONETOUCH II 250GB

WIN-XP SP2 nLited

Hiper Type R 580W

Logitech UltraX

Logitech Freedom 2.4

Laptop:

HP NX7010

Camera:

HP R818

Not to be rude but it kind of looks like everything is on the floor. Then again i do see the frames and everything. Great Stuff (Y)

:) I thought the same thing!

What games do you play with that controller?

Don't really use it often. I use it for whenever I play racing games (not often). I use it for emulators once in a while when I play Sega Genesis, SNES, NES, N64.

It's a simple Microsoft Sidewinder USB edition

B00004SUG0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ps, it would be really hard to play counterstrike with it because everyone that uses a mouse would have faster positioning with the cross hairs. and besides, that controller wouldnt' support it anyways, u need one with two thumbsticks.

the best controll pad for PC now, is the xbox 360 controller :D I use one on my PC a wired one, and I am told a wireless reciever for the wireless pads is coming out :-D

Yeah i've been thinking of getting a controller for my computer just for like emulators and stuff and the xbox 360 controller seems to b the best right now. im trying to find someone that owns a 360 to let me borrow one of their controllers just so i can do this. i may just have to go and buy a sidewinder anyways.

dsc003561iy0.th.jpg

iMac 1.83Ghz Intel Core Duo, USRobotics5461 802.11g Router, Epson Stylus CX4200

dsc003611ju3.th.jpg

iMac Close-up

dsc003621kc9.th.jpg

PC - SHARP 17" LCD, Crappy Labtec Speakers, Crappy Logitech Keyboard :p

dsc003711ju9.th.jpg

Different Angle

dsc003721qa7.th.jpg

Blurry shot of PC tower - P4 3.2Ghz, 1GB RAM, ATI Radeon X1600pro, D865GLC Mobo, 200GB Maxter SATA HD.. etc

Desk is make-shift from an old corner desk.. till I get a new one :)

OMG where did you get that kramer painting poster and how much was it???

Holy.... Good eye. I wouldn't have ever noticed that. Who cares how much it is? I'd pay anything, that poster is sick.

Holy.... Good eye. I wouldn't have ever noticed that. Who cares how much it is? I'd pay anything, that poster is sick.

I bought mine from barewalls.com, http://artwork.barewalls.com/artwork/Krame...roductid=120712

It was about 20 bucks with shipping, cheap frame from Walmart was 8 bucks.

I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like the poster :yes: