Post your workstations

Maverick777, what is that desk?. my desk is almost exactly like yours except its all wood and has no glass. same design though.

I dunno what the model is, but I got it from Office Depot about 3 years ago.

Dallas - thanks for the comments. I spent quite a bit of time planning the wire work and actually went through a couple of iterations before I was completely satisfied. I'm actually thinking about getting a round IDE cable to finish it off. And maybe in the future I'll try some water cooling (swiftect or dangerden stuff), but that'll be later sinces it's quite a costly investment and I"m not really overclocking my stuff. I just want to try it because it seems like it'd be a fun project. :D

A panoramic view of my "area" in my bedroom, with my Sony Ericsson W810i.

IMAGE REMOVED - Please stick to size restraints

TV - 26" Samsung Le26r74bx

Monitor - 17" CRT

Xbox

Xbox 360

Sony Eyetoy

Packard Bell optical mouse

Microsoft keyboard

neutac surround sound kit thingy

crappy pc -

amd xp athlon 2000+

40gb hdd

80gb hdd

512mb ram

radeon 9600xt 128mb

cd-rw drive

side panel off for no reason :rofl:

tvzw9.jpg

monitorof6.jpg

pckc2.jpg

Edited by Chris Allen

felt i should post pics of mine for the tv mainly 'sharpysk4' you have good taste :laugh:

dsc00008uh5.jpg

dsc00012iu9.jpg

dsc00013ty5.jpg

only problems with that tv is the dust... check out my blog for my recent dust pics... annoying. but well worth it ;)

Wow LyhT that bed does take up some space. Is it Full of Queen? Try repositioning it from some space if you can. (Off Topic i know)

Its a queen size. I would but moving my desk outside to have enough room to move the bed around then putting my desk back together afterwards would be too much work. I'm too lazy. Besides, I have all the room I need.

Look how nice it is! This thing has a thick pillow-top. So comfortable.

post-54714-1155870233.jpg

Woah, thats cool. I have that antec case on the left, and my brother has the one on the right.

Nice case huh :yes:

Yeah, I like a good majority of Antecs' cases, nice and simple, yet not cheaply made. The Sonata II is probably my favourite mid-size by them.

samsung lcd tvs own :yes: @ digitalsoft & sharpy

they certainly do, i've had mine about a month now and its my first ever samsung and its pritty great so far, just cant wait to get some HD on it :D

cheers about the tv, yeah also, they do get crazy dusty, ive had mine for about a month too, and ive only just taken the little sticker on the side of the screen off! i liked how it looked really...

it is a high quality tv

also, that bed is amazingly huge! mines a double and its so comfy that must be amazingly comfy

I'm thinking of picking up one of those new 26" Samsung's (LN-S2652D with 4000:1) (when did they come out, I remember a different model, but I went to BB today and low and behold these all are new with a glossy design sort of.) How do they compare to the cheaper and imo ugly designed sharp, the sony Bravia/Bravia XBR and the Toshiba's? Also, does DVI look better if your using an computer with the TV then VGA, or do both look very good?