Post your workstations

I realized he could have touched the case but because he dose not seem to care that he has a cd drive on the carpet I do not think that he realized or cared about static

maybe he is carefull and dose not think he would spill the water but that dose not mean everyone else is as carefull :whistle: (my brother) lol

Add yourself to your own site. Do it now.

Yeah, the case (CM Stacker) comes stock with a hole at the bottom:

<image>

Woah. That case is pretty much the perfect case for watercooling!

If only it came with a side window :p

it is perfect for water cooling ,and because of the way the side panel is mad eits very easy to fit your own window, or you can buy a pre made side pannel.

I have this case and us eit for water cooling, Its brilliant for fitting everything in, I have a tripple rad mounted in the top of mine and the PSU in the bottom. My only complaint is that the front isn tmuch to look at, but its alright. I 'upgraded' to this froma coolermaster wavemaster which was a much less accomodating but much better looking case.

p91901175ia.th.jpg

p91901228uc.th.jpg

p91901218zn.th.jpg

p91901200sz.th.jpg

p91901197pm.th.jpg

p91901185pn.th.jpg

All your setups look nice, and I especially like the 30" Dell LCD. Also there is nothing wrong with having a CD drive on the carpet as I doubt any damage could be done to it. Whoever runs that site is a noob himself, IMO.

The post-your-workstation thread has never looked sadder. Stop the whole ESD/noob/carpet thing. You post your pics and say what you like about them.

I borrowed my SD memory card to a friend so I can't take pics of my new temp. workspace. Buying a new desk in a few weeks.

Will post them when ready.

They sell one for like 15 bucks.
it is perfect for water cooling ,and because of the way the side panel is mad eits very easy to fit your own window, or you can buy a pre made side pannel.

I have this case and us eit for water cooling, Its brilliant for fitting everything in, I have a tripple rad mounted in the top of mine and the PSU in the bottom. My only complaint is that the front isn tmuch to look at, but its alright. I 'upgraded' to this froma coolermaster wavemaster which was a much less accomodating but much better looking case.

Wow thanks a tonne, guys. Been looking at reviews of it and I think I've found my dream case :D

I've been on the lookout for a tall case, plenty of HD drivebays, dual psu, good for watercooling and with a window. This ticks all the right boxes :)

(now to find how I'm going to deal with that ?100 price tag :pp)

Just set this up quickly this morning, since I had nothing better to do with this monitor: a Nintendo DS-style dual-screen setup. My laptop's display is used primarily for widgets, and I use the 19" Dell monitor for most of my real stuff.

awesomesetup.JPG

Just set this up quickly this morning, since I had nothing better to do with this monitor: a Nintendo DS-style dual-screen setup. My laptop's display is used primarily for widgets, and I use the 19" Dell monitor for most of my real stuff.

SNIP

Just changed my setup to look like yours and i love it. i use my 19inch lcd to watch movies and my thinkpad 14 inch for browsing and such.

no digicam to take pics but will bum my gf's and take one soon.

smart guy (Y)

http://noobsonneowin.com/ :whistle:

For a person who quoted about 5 images, having to say 1 line, and sucks at life, you have a lot of guts.

ON TOPIC: I would love to post my workstation, only it's not as good as everyone elses :p It comprises of a nice 19" Samsung CRT and a Dell 1907FP next to eachother. I love it :p

^^ HOLY FREAGGIN CRAP!!!! How big is that LCD??!?!?!

37" 1920x1080

Hey mate can we get abit more info on your big screen? eg. brand and price

It's a TV lol Probably has a resolution of 1280?720:laugh::

Good for gaming if you have a 360 I should think :yes::