Yo. Check out this hot chick..

Question

castle.jpg

i'd say.. it's about 70% done..

im gonna fix some skin imperfections and make her lips look less.. crusty' lol

any tips of the best ways to do that?.. as i'm kinda a beginner.

if you have any other input let me know!

( the girl is a very good friend of mine and im just doin this for her to make her smile :) )

23 answers to this question

To cover up zits or skin imperfections, us the smudge tool and smudge the surrounding clear skin over the bad parts. Do this on a seperate layer on top of the original, then go to Filter -> Gaussian Blur and blur that layer until you barely can't see the imperfection. That tends to work really well for me.

easiest way to fix skin stuff is healing brush imo... also to make them look less... crusty try recoloring/brightness?

btw sweet borders and stuff howd you do that?

To cover up zits or skin imperfections, us the smudge tool and smudge the surrounding clear skin over the bad parts. Do this on a seperate layer on top of the original, then go to Filter -> Gaussian Blur and blur that layer until you barely can't see the imperfection. That tends to work really well for me.

what about the clone tool, it just seems like that's easier than all the steps you listed.

easiest way to fix skin stuff is healing brush imo... also to make them look less... crusty try recoloring/brightness?

btw sweet borders and stuff howd you do that?

various brushes i found on deviantart.com (which pretty much work like stamps.. it's a lot easier than it looks) and some of the curvy stuff was done using the pen tool, tracing it -with 'simulated pressure' using a regular round brush.

thanks for the tips guys :)

in photoshop go blur and use smart or surface blur for skin imperfection and maybe on the lips but there isnt enough detail to blur so it will look bad probably if u do it too intense but play with the blur effects.

castle.jpg

i'd say.. it's about 70% done..

im gonna fix some skin imperfections and make her lips look less.. crusty' lol

any tips of the best ways to do that?.. as i'm kinda a beginner.

if you have any other input let me know!

( the girl is a very good friend of mine and im just doin this for her to make her smile :) )

hmmm make her laugh, then take the photo :D

haha no really you could just use the laugh feature in Corel

hmmm make her laugh, then take the photo :D

haha no really you could just use the laugh feature in Corel

ROFL :D

Can you not restore some of the texture to her skin? In the final edit she looks a little... plasticky.

You should be a bit more careful redoing her whole face if it's for her, that may been seen as hinting that she has a few too many skin imperfections.

i'd hit it, if she was legal of course ;)

she's 20. :D

alright i took everyones' advice and brought back some of her skin texture and the nose was fixed already i just posted the slightly outdated version. my bad.

thanks for all the help guys! she loved it :)

...one step closer to getting in her pants.....:shiftyninja: jk jk...

That's some really nice work chase. I really love the background. Well, i love all of it really lol, buit the backround is nice, though not as nice as the centrepiece lol.

...one step closer to getting in her pants.....:shiftyninja: jk jk...

:laugh: LOL

Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't notice any imperfections in the face..maybe I'm just not so picky but nothing stood out. I really like the border/background stuff though. And yes, she's rather attractive.