666 or 616?

Okay, we all know what 666 is supposed to represent, the mark of the beast. Well, I have been hearing now that 616 is the actual number. Now this is crazy because what it seems is that the doomsday fanatics are retracting their beliefs because they realize we arent dead yet. So instead on 6/6/06, we are all supposed to die on 6/6/16? This is the biggest load of crap since I used the bathroom 10 minutes ago. And that was alot of crap. :crazy:

This day has come every 100 years, and nothing bad has happened. But since we have all these crazy people in this world, no one is even going to realize what happened on on this day 62 years ago , becuase of all this crap now.

i only clicked sumbit once

?

It happens. Forum software does that to you every once and a while.

But I don't really think it is confirmed which it is, as they speculate that there was a mistranslation, which is just a "theory" as different text has different content.

It's not the sign of the devil though, it's the sign of man/the beast, which is really not that special, people have been predicting end events prophesied in the bible for a looong time and no one's been right so far.

For those of you that "fear" the number 666 you have:

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

:p

Why exaclty is it a day these freaks pick? So whats going to happen? Is half the world going to end when it is 6/6/06? Then the other half of the world going to end later when it is 6/6/06 in their region? Stupid.

This day has come every 100 years, and nothing bad has happened. But since we have all these crazy people in this world, no one is even going to realize what happened on on this day 62 years ago , becuase of all this crap now.

D Day

Why exaclty is it a day these freaks pick? So whats going to happen? Is half the world going to end when it is 6/6/06? Then the other half of the world going to end later when it is 6/6/06 in their region? Stupid.

Why do they have to be freaks? Just because they believe in something you don't, they don't have to be freaks.

Why do they have to be freaks? Just because they believe in something you don't, they don't have to be freaks.

Why do I have to re-iterate over little words when you can take them however you want them? I realize there is a line here, but freaks isn't it.

You have a habit of bashing people that don't believe what you do. Look at your history with WinMacSta.

they arent freaks, its that they believe in religion and the devil, and the devil is related to 666, or 616 but 666 is the more famous one, so they have it burned into their brains that something bad could happen on this day... that doesnt make them freaks, they just believe something that you don't, deal with it, its not the end of the world if someone doesnt agree with your beliefs DAaaman.. if you have anything to contribute to the thread, keep the name calling out of it, we don't care what you think of people who don't believe what you do, they're still human beings. I'm sure you wouldnt want to be called a freak behind your back by anyone would you?

edit, its just another day, nothing will happen today, or on 616, or any other "devil" day, its just made up propaganda to get people scared of something

10:00 PM here ... Nothing happened, yet :rofl: Oh yeah, my room light burnt this morning, does that count?

10:00 PM here ... Nothing happened, yet :rofl: Oh yeah, my room light burnt this morning, does that count?

My dad bought some popcorn and shaving cream today, total was: $6.66, then the lady was like "you should add something else to make sure you don't buy that stuff with that number" so he bought a pack of gum. The total was then 7.65 (7-1; 5+1:666). Go figure. :rofl:

You have a habit of bashing people that don't believe what you do. Look at your history with WinMacSta.

ANYTHING that comes out of my mouth I am responsible for, however if you weren't target of the remark then you are responsible for how you take it. Should I have to cover my ground on a damn forum every five seconds? No.

they arent freaks, its that they believe in religion and the devil, and the devil is related to 666, or 616 but 666 is the more famous one, so they have it burned into their brains that something bad could happen on this day... that doesnt make them freaks, they just believe something that you don't, deal with it, its not the end of the world if someone doesnt agree with your beliefs DAaaman.. if you have anything to contribute to the thread, keep the name calling out of it, we don't care what you think of people who don't believe what you do, they're still human beings. I'm sure you wouldnt want to be called a freak behind your back by anyone would you?

Why do people feel that they are so right that they iterate over old lessons over and over? I used the word uh oh 'freaks' and this is what I get. I KNOW exactly what your saying, but quite frankly I don't care, if someone on the receiving end of me calling them a freak was actually offended, then yes I would apologize as it came out of my mouth. But regardless, it was just a statement to be taken however you want. Do I really think they are freaks, no, but if you want me to be politically correct I can tell you I think they are missguided, simple minded, and tragically in love with drama. Which I then enjoyed shortening the term to freaks with a hint of exageration(the part I enjoyed saying). Terrible? Maybe, but like I said if someone was offended I would appologize and explain myself. Everyone else need not be so bothered by a internet forum retard.

Well lets not turn this into something its not. I have nothing further to say regarding anythig you have said.

Back on topic. It's 10:45 here and no demons...:whistle:

D Day

Doh, Squarez, you beat me to it. That was the FIRST thing that came to mind when I realized what date it was.

Doh, Squarez, you beat me to it. That was the FIRST thing that came to mind when I realized what date it was.

People forget that though which is pretty sad.

Who ever said 666 was the day of the beast? I'm pretty sure current translations of Scripture says it's the number of man, and he who has the mark, name or number has the mark of beast. (Rev 13:17-18) Ancient Greek manuscripts (the oldest we have) say 616, not 666. This is fact. 616 makes more sense numerologically, anyway.

Besides, it would have been 06/01/06, not 06/16/06. No offense, but you might want to do a few minutes research to form you own opinion instead of talking out of your arse.

I never said it was the DAY of the beast, I am well aware of what the number means. But I have seen soo many people saying what is going to happen on that day. I was basically attacking the theory that something will happen on that day.

;) According to a biblical scholar who studied the 'original' scrolls, the number was misinterpreted: it is supposed to be 6 6 4.

Nostradamus claims that 664 is related to nuclear launch codes of a Mid-east tyrant -- probably in Iran; used in perhaps 30 to 50 years from now.