Tree Service Needs Logo 50$ offered

Question

we do tree removal, stump grinding, tree pruning etc...

maybe a climber in a tree?

i need a nice logo that i can put on shirts, website, proposals and business cards.

thanks

arborrich23fn.jpg

I added a little guy next to the tree. I couldn't really find a place for him actually IN the tree, but maybe this is closer to what you're looking for?

I tried to put some people in trees.

arborrich48jm.jpg

I referenced a photo of a guy in a tree for the second one... I hope you can tell that its a guy in a tree. I didn't want to do anything more than a silhouette to keep it simple for printing.

I tried to put some people in trees.

arborrich48jm.jpg

I referenced a photo of a guy in a tree for the second one... I hope you can tell that its a guy in a tree. I didn't want to do anything more than a silhouette to keep it simple for printing.

the one on top is the best entry so far. i hope you win.

Another variation...

arborrich38rv.jpg

The bottom one is there best by far IMO, especially for printing etc. Excellent work.

A little bit of a change, tell me the colors you would like to see, and the type of font.. Script bold? I'm working on a couple more

still looking for a logo... still have 50$ to spend

please let me know what you want... man in tree? ... hey and when is the best time to prune a rose locust?

Don't want to jump to any conclusions but this thread smells of request-resell-scam. The request seems to be very vague.

I would like to see more info on the company, like the website mentioned by mustbenu... things like that.

Don't want to jump to any conclusions but this thread smells of request-resell-scam. The request seems to be very vague.

I would like to see more info on the company, like the website mentioned by mustbenu... things like that.

Hey wonder if anyone can make a logo with this phweeee somthin's rank :x