HDTV for my xbox 360

I was wondering if someone could help me pick out a good HDTV for my xbox 360? I'm looking for one that around 28-32 inches and around $1200-1500 and does it included an hd receiver or should i buy it seperately. does it handle 1080p or at least 1080i for the PS3?

http://www.samsung.com/Products/TV/LCDTV/LNS3241DXXAA.asp

Great set for a great price. It has an integrated tuner, though you only need that if you are planning on using over the air reception because you don't have a sat/cable service. It will do 720p, but that's fine, trust me. It's really a beautiful set.

bangbang023 is very knowledgeable about things like this. Ask him.

Thanks for the endorsement.

well i have 1400 or so but i could always go a bit over and have it financed or something. Thank you bangbang, but can it handle 1080i though? I also have optimum service and they carry hd content so how would that work? and do i need "Enhanced Game Mode" sorry for all the questions I was looking at the 3251D and 3252 but they only come with one hdmi i believe.

Edited by Anubis187

well i have 1400 or so but i could always go a bit over and have it financed or something. Thank you bangbang, but can it handle 1080i though? I also have optimum service and they carry hd content so how would that work? and do i need "Enhanced Game Mode" sorry for all the questions I was looking at the 3251D and 3252 but they only come with one hdmi i believe.

all samsung models this year with model number xx41 and up with a screen size over 23" have two hdmi. The 3241, in this case, is just as new as the 3251 brochaos mentioned, though it has a lower contrast ration of 3,000:1 as opposed to the 3251 which has a 4,000:1 contrast.

The game mode, some people love it, some don't care for it. You'd have to judge it with your own eyes.

It accepts incoming 1080i but of course converts it down to 720p since that's the native resolution.

L3thal: the 3241 is about $1400 in the US.