• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

L3thal    2
n_countdown_paris_060609.300w.jpg

Paris Hilton went out for a little shopping and bought herself a lot of trouble.

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton had a fender-bender accident when her Range Rover backed into a car in a parking garage after a shopping trip, her publicist said Friday.

Hilton backed into a parked Honda Civic on Thursday. A videotape on the TMZ.com Web site showed Hilton getting into the car, saying goodbye to someone and backing up. The sound of a crash followed.

The video showed scrapes on the bumpers of both vehicles.

The Range Rover stopped briefly then continued on toward the exit of the parking structure.

TMZ.com indicated Hilton failed to leave contact information for the Honda?s owner and thus may have violated laws against hit-and-run. Her publicist denied that.

?Did she commit a crime? No,? Elliot Mintz said.

?She was swarmed by paparazzi,? he said. ?The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disoriented her. She backed up, there was a minor fender-bender. No injuries. She then told me she notified one of the parking people at the facility how to contact her and asked the person to please pass that along? to the owner of the struck car.

?She did the correct thing and she would not leave the scene of a crime,? he said.

Mintz said Hilton is insured.

?Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver. ... She takes her driving seriously,? Mintz said. ?This was unfortunate ... it will be handled appropriately.?

MSNBC

Quillz    1,011

Even if she did commit a hit-and-run, she'd just buy herself out of trouble.

gdodson    24

It's not a parking attendant's responsibility to notify the owner of the car she hit. It's hers. She might have thought she did the right thing, but unfortunately, she'll still probably get charged.

User6060    351

Shes just not used to having her head 'above' the steering wheel :p :o

Pajter    16

That made my day :laugh:

firebud    0

lmfao!

Yeah, she'll probably pay her way out of everything.

+Human.Online    8,611

I am no fan of the paparazzi - they act like pure filth when they are onto someone. I have seen them first hand push people out of the way to get a shot, they shout obscenities to make the celeb turn with a nasty expression, etc.

But I get the feeling this is a bit of a scapegoat incident here. PHilton is a dozy lame-ass cow. I truly believe she lives in her own world where she can do no wrong. Hence just driving off after an accident.

madnuke    0

What a beyatch, if someone did that to my car I would go find a nice hammer and makes lots of dents all over theirs.

L3thal    2

What a beyatch, if someone did that to my car I would go find a nice hammer and makes lots of dents all over theirs.

Unfortunately for you, that would never happen because you would never know who did it :p

Pink Floyd    15

that is so impressive coming from her!

Dotdot    322

Dunno why but theres something about her character that explains this.. oh yeah shes a ditsy bitch

zeroday    19

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

webeagle12    948

Somebody needs to explain her dumb head what is leave a scene of the accident means, oh nm, shei s too stupid and has alot of money.

Arkaic    21

Didnt leave the scene of the crime my bass. She did to! Only until the police clear the scene or if its minor the two parties personally exchange their contact info and details is it appropiately understood (to me at least) that you can freely leave the scene without fleeing the scene of a crime.

And yes she can buy her way out so everyone will of course agree she did the right thing. Oh yea what was that $10,000 check for? Oh nothing. sure............. :shiftyninja:

tylerm    0

nice...although i've seen the now-famous video, she doesn't look like she does a very good job.

BroChaos    1

whats the big deal? i can guarantee if you any of you guys had that much money, you wouldn't waste your time writing a note or waiting around for the owner. when you're that rich, you don't do that. the person will get their car fixed, without question. paris will just pay whoever/whatever she needs to.

PT 13    9

LOL :rofl:

Inplode    0

She can drive ! im shocked !

but nothing will happen to the SPOILED brat becuase she has money

-}x0{-    0

if that was my honda civic i would want her to make it better 8==========D :shifty:

EduardValencia    0

Stupid Biatch

myNando    9

She still has her 'below' the steering wheel face, though...

n_countdown_paris_060609.300w.jpg

whats the big deal? i can guarantee if you any of you guys had that much money, you wouldn't waste your time writing a note or waiting around for the owner. when you're that rich, you don't do that. the person will get their car fixed, without question. paris will just pay whoever/whatever she needs to.

I would! If I was her, I'd just write a short note and I say something like:

Dear guy,

Sorries but I smashed your car with my hot car. Please contact one of my peepz @ 1-900-424-HOTT and we'll get this rectified.

Thanks bitch,

Paris Hilton

TaiCrunch    1

I would! If I was her, I'd just write a short note and I say something like:

You know she can't spell half of that.

myNando    9
You know she can't spell half of that.
True... She'd probably take out a pen, rip out the piece of paper for the note, think for a second about how to spell "Dear" and then say "This is hard. I can't do this."

snyper    0
Stupid Biatch

eh...in two words ....yyup.

webeagle12    948

ok somebody will hit your car and just leave, think about what would u do before u speak up man. You coming out, your car is smashed and u dont know who did it. Come on man, think with your brains. ;)

#2 there a law where if u hit somebody car, YOU CANT leave the scene of the accident until u notify the owner or police, she didnt do those things, so let her pay her price