whats the big deal? i can guarantee if you any of you guys had that much money, you wouldn't waste your time writing a note or waiting around for the owner. when you're that rich, you don't do that. the person will get their car fixed, without question. paris will just pay whoever/whatever she needs to.

Thats right, she has lots of money so she is above the law.

Shes just not used to having her head 'above' the steering wheel :p :o

She doesn't :shifty: :laugh: ?

True... She'd probably take out a pen, rip out the piece of paper for the note, think for a second about how to spell "Dear" and then say "This is hard. I can't do this."

You know, I can seriously see that happen :blink: :

Oh dear, how do I spell "Dear"?

D is first, then I oh wait, that's wrong, I think?

Maybe I should just use "Hey"?

Damn, this is hard. I can't do this.

:whistle: :shifty: :p :rofl:

PSG22™

How is a fender bender a hit and run? So some paint gets meseed up..either sue for bull**** tousand dollars or go t oa store and buy a 15 dollar can of touch up paint :o

?Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver. ... She takes her driving seriously,? Mintz said. ?This was unfortunate ... it will be handled appropriately.?

Let me rephrase that.

"Paris screwed up. This was unfortunate ... her representatives and lawyers will take care of it."

ok somebody will hit your car and just leave, think about what would u do before u speak up man. You coming out, your car is smashed and u dont know who did it. Come on man, think with your brains. ;)

#2 there a law where if u hit somebody car, YOU CANT leave the scene of the accident until u notify the owner or police, she didnt do those things, so let her pay her price

#1. that car wasn't smashed. you apparently didn't read what i wrote. that person has NOTHING to worry about. their car WILL get fixed.

#2. when you have that much money, you can do pretty much whatever you want. as far as i know, the police don't even have to get involved in "parking lot" accidents, because they occur on private property, but i could be wrong on that. but either way, even if she gets fined, or gets a ticket, whatever, she'll just pay it off.

#2. when you have that much money, you can do pretty much whatever you want. as far as i know, the police don't even have to get involved in "parking lot" accidents, because they occur on private property, but i could be wrong on that. but either way, even if she gets fined, or gets a ticket, whatever, she'll just pay it off.

What is wrong with that statement?

?Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver. ... She takes her driving seriously,? Mintz said. ?This was unfortunate ... it will be handled appropriately.?

My ass, shes ugly, rubbish and i wish she was involved in a car crash where s:devil: :devil: