Color Change 350Z

Question

Hey guys.. Im in need of help. I decided to buy a bodykit for my 350z project But Im not sure which one to get

( I sold my old Z to start a new project) I already order a APS Twin Turbo Kit and some Volk Rims to go with it.. The car Color is Black and im going with a Black on Black theme On the Rims im going blck with polish Lip. :D

Ok SO I need help Can someone Photoshop this pics and change the colors of the car to Black

The grey Z has a INGS +1 LX kit and the Red one Has a Nismo V1 Kit... Those are my 2 favorite but cant decide which one would look best on my Z.

So which one should I get?

INGS +1 LX

78sq.jpg

56ya.jpg

44wp.jpg

NISMO

img54859li.jpg

img54734cy.jpg

img54761iv.jpg

go with the nismo bodykit (Y) why do you need us to change the color of the car? u cant find a black on black 350z on google? (im not being a jerk if thats what it sounds like! sorry lol)

not the greatest, but does its job, this one does however seem to preserve the specular shineosity of the waxtasity of the cars external structural paint. Bit more real that black colour... to me anyway... my monitor could be badly adjusted...

350z_red2black.jpg

Added motion, neon lights, and other stuff :D

i was so going to do that but i made myself sad when i realised what i was doing.

work out a nice selection of the car, excluding the windows, headlights, tires, blah blah blah... and then just play with the hue/saturation and maybe some contrast... it's not hard at all. if you have a nice selection of the car, you can do pretty much anything hehe