"DS Sucks!"

Saw this a while back, it's so stupid it's funny.

"The PSP, it stands for PlayStation Portable. The DS, who knows what that stands for?"

:laugh:

The DS duz suck dude. you use a friggin stylus and its anoying. the 2 screens anoys the heck out of me. PSP is a lot better cause of the graphics. and it has better games. not saying that the DS doesnt have good graphics.

this guy cant even get his story straight lol

and um...um.....errrrr....umm....[cellphone starts buzzing]

and hes like "and the ds cant play umds....i heard that on the radio" Wtf hes bitch about something he hasnt even bothered googling.

and whats the ds even stand for, i dont know

DUEL SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSP = play station portable, it isnt that hard.

i think this guy just wants wants a lotta hits on his vids by fan boys saying "hey look psp/ds is better becuase this guy says so..."

The DS duz suck dude. you use a friggin stylus and its anoying. the 2 screens anoys the heck out of me. PSP is a lot better cause of the graphics. and it has better games. not saying that the DS doesnt have good graphics.

Umm, not sure why you quoted me, but okay. :pinch:

why couldnt he have just typed all that, i dont see why he needs to make some 15 minutes movie.

Because it's supposed to be funny

I understand it is a joke, but it is a waste of his time and mine. Look at his other movies, they are all crap. I mean, if he enjoys making them, good for him, but they are a waste.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL ****ING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the video was clearly a joke since he does one with the psp also, and the fact that the stuff he says is so outlandish, i swear u kids

need to get a ****in life u smacktards jeez

YOU GUYS ARE ALL ****ING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the video was clearly a joke since he does one with the psp also, and the fact that the stuff he says is so outlandish, i swear u kids

need to get a ****in life u smacktards jeez

YAY!

Its a bird, its a plane, nooo, ITS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

One Post Wonder, Captain Obvious has finally come to our rescue!!

Ok. I guess your cool and stuff. Acting all tough over the internet. I guess I can relate too, because I feel tough over the keyboard too.

ya after u bitch about him 17 times, meh lamos

Dude your a dork. Iv been posting longer than you and i havnt picked a friggin fight. 4 posts and a fight. You need to go to school or read the rules of this placc. Gay ass.\

Ans arnt we supposed to be talkin about how the ds sucks and about the movie. This isnt real life. Its just goin on the friggin internet and chattin about things you like. People can comment on that crap a million times as they want. :angry:

Hi everyone, I just registered an account just so i can get something off my chest.

I really don't understand how people can think this guy is for real, or how people can just hate the video even when they know its not real. I just google search ds sucks and there are countless threads and posts by people saying its stupid or defending the ds.

I even own a nintendo ds lite and prefer it over the psp and i think its funny. I think there's just so many overly sensitive people who like the ds so much and want to defend it. It's the same kind of thing i see with windows and macs, why all the fighting?

Some of the things he says are so stupid it's painful to see people think he's serious.