I DONT support England!

I saw today that ugly think on the frontpage. With htis Topic i say: I DONT support England.

I support:

THE NETHERLANDS

2410103401149182742021nederlan.jpg

I would like to see that every one that does not support england post a picture of the team:)

I saw today that ugly think on the frontpage. With htis Topic i say: I DONT support England.

I support:

THE NETHERLANDS

I would like to see that every one that does not support england post a picture of the team:)

Why have the Dutch gone for such a loud kit?

Why can't they stick with the orange kits of 74 & 78 wc final?

post-66351-1150368137_thumb.jpg

post-66351-1150368229.jpg

Van Percy rocks however. :yes:

I support:

THE NETHERLANDS

Dude, instead of making a thread about how you don't support England, why not just make one about how you support Netherlands, huh? Or maybe 'Post your country's team picture' thread? And someone would post an image of England team in there for you :laugh:

I support the Socceroos (Australian Football Team).

What a game against Japan. Hope for improvement in preparation for Brazil! :D

socceroos.jpg

Edited by wutang01

ENGERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

Let's all make a thread titled "I DONT support Netherlands!" shall we?

(The Netherlands have a good team ;) But i dont support them).

[A JOKE TO BREAK THE ICE]

haha, as if anyone here knows how to kick a football!

A typical Neowinian looks like this:

nerdmoneky2ek.jpg

So stay away from football and stick to talking about how cool it is to be an ultra nerd

[/A JOKE TO BREAK THE ICE]

I'm English and live in England, and support Germany and think that this whole England flag thing is utter nonsense bordering on extremist nationalism. I hate all these cars with England flags attached to them.

Imagine if i put a German flag on my car, imagine the reaction of some "England supporters" - i have no doubt that it would end in some kind of violence - which is the basis for my dislike of this England flag nonsense.... the kind of person who has one is by their having one, intolerant.

A lot of people who bear the England flag on their cars - and they're not in the majority - are more often than not, Nationalistic, Racist (look down on ethnic monirities), Daily Mail reading (thugs), most likely brain dead....

Bearing an England flag in itself is an innocuous act, but my point is that behind such an act: the difference between someone who will make an effort to do it, and someone who will not, often lies the kind of person described above.

Finding the flag on Neowin I actually cried out : "Nooooooooooo!" and seriously considered not visiting the site again until after the world cup.

In any case, isn't Neowin an extremely diverse and multi-cultural/national community. I find it a bit off putting that the site would declare it support of England so prominently when those of other nationalities are so often visitors here. It'd be better if a flag on the homepage wasn't there..... for all of us.

[insert Nazi salute here]

I support:

THE NETHERLANDS

pitty they wont make it as far as England will