Rapidshare Premium Accounts for 2 days

Get it at:

http://rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi

You just enter your email and the image verification!

Info:

This account will be valid for 2 days and will not be deleted after those 2 days. You can extend your account month by month for free by uploading files and collecting premium-points. You get points as soon as someone downloads your files.

EDIT:

They're going out real fast, from 8886 to 6457 in just a minute!

EDIT 2: There are MORE! 7262 more accounts...go get 'em!

Edited by gaurav

Thanks a lot for the heads up! This usually go fast.

Edit: They really do go fast. I had just enough time to drop mine and some friends emails in before the accounts ran out.

Edited by 12Iceman

Holy **** i'm ****ed. I can never use rapidshare because my ip is always downloading something else (this, despite the fact that every other service and ip detector detects my ip uniquely, and i rarely use it). When i try to get this account to circumvent the problem, it says "too many sign ups from your ip" :@

****ers.

Holy **** i'm ****ed. I can never use rapidshare because my ip is always downloading something else (this, despite the fact that every other service and ip detector detects my ip uniquely, and i rarely use it). When i try to get this account to circumvent the problem, it says "too many sign ups from your ip" :@

****ers.

Try using a proxy....even anonymous helps.

As soon as you register you're free from restrictions till time permits. ;)

Dang, 8000 accounts in 5 minutes?!??

OK, well, Neowin Exclusive: I got two extra premium accounts, the first two people who PM me with a request will get them :)

yeah it seems they closed the offer for now.

ok so I post this again:

I got hold of one extra premium account.

I will share info about it but you have to keep it alive too! Just do this much and the account will last for a long time:

Upload legal stuffs (or whatever that wouldnt jeopardize the account) and spread the link (but no spamming). The downloads fetch points which will help the account to remain alive which is obviously a good news for all those of us who'd use it.

For eg. some of the theme makers here can use this account to upload their new releases. Obviously the number of downloads will be quite high.

What say you?

yeah it seems they closed the offer for now.

ok so I post this again:

I got hold of one extra premium account.

I will share info about it but you have to keep it alive too! Just do this much and the account will last for a long time:

Upload legal stuffs (or whatever that wouldnt jeopardize the account) and spread the link (but no spamming). The downloads fetch points which will help the account to remain alive which is obviously a good news for all those of us who'd use it.

For eg. some of the theme makers here can use this account to upload their new releases. Obviously the number of downloads will be quite high.

What say you?

OK gaurav, please can you PM me account details, and will iupload some stuff??

all free accounts already taken. :no:

I come just 2 hours after this was posted, and they're all gone? :huh:

you poor snail.....like me :(