Rapidshare Premium Accounts for 2 days

after 2 days it will revert to a free acount - until you top it up :)

Whats the details for the "shared" account - ive got some stuff to upload and if it saves me having to use god damned free account :p

Edit: probably best to PM incase of leechers from google searching for "rapidshare free account" :p

:( :(

All free-accounts are already taken. :whistle:

Weird, I just got one right now:

"There are 3723 free premium-accounts left! So hurry up!"

Edit: "There are 2074 free premium-accounts left! So hurry up!"

Edit 2: "There are 1171 free premium-accounts left! So hurry up!"

Edit 3: "All free-accounts are already taken."

All within 3 minutes. :pinch:

Does the 2 days start from the moment you register? Or download? Because I signed up but I have nothing to download via rapidshare. Not yet, when I want it, can I just login and use my 2 days? Or have I completely lost it?

so after 2 day can we still upload and collect points for an upgrade? :)

I think so, at least it looks like that from the email they sent:

Hello.

You have successfully joined the RapidShare-Community! You can now start downloading files with PREMIUM-privileges. Please make sure you have cookies enabled.

Even after your free time is over, you can always extend your membership FOR FREE! Just upload files in your premium-zone and spread the links. You will get premium-points when your files are downloaded. You can then use those points to extend your account.

==============================

Login: xxxxxx

Password: xxxxxxx

==============================

You may use download-accelerators in order to resume broken downloads. When you see a file you want to download, left-click on it. This will lead you to our homepage, where you first have to scroll down to the bottom and click on "PREMIUM". Then you will get a new page. Scroll down as well and you will get your own download-link. You may either left-click on that link to download with your browser or you may copy that link to your download-program.

NEW: Try out RapidGet, a tool to download and upload files with RapidShare. This tool is only available for Premium-users. You can find it here:

RapidGet English: http://rapidshare.de/en/rapidget.html

RapidGet German: http://rapidshare.de/de/rapidget.html

This tool is optional. You don't need it to use RapidShare.

Best regards,

Christian Schmid - RapidShare Hosting