16 years old boy going out with 13 years old girl?

What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?  

716 members have voted

1. 1. What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?

• Acceptable
    • Outrageous
    • Age is not a matter
    • "What are they thinking"

To me it's not acceptable. If my daughter had come home at 13 and said she had a 16 year old boyfriend it would have been stopped right then and there. Same if one of my sons comes home and says that he has a 13 year old girlfriend. That would be stopped then and there. There are too many differences between the ages of 13 and 16 for age to "be just a number".

Well 3 years ago i was 17 and was dating a girl who is 13 and we did 'it' but i was totally ****ed and she led me on.... i mean how can i led her her on if i was ****ed...... it was a 1st time one. We didn't plan it or anything her parents told her it was ok for her... cos she was very very mature... I think its acceptable if he/she is mature we used protecting.... Age is just a number.....

What you did is called statutory rape and is punishable by law with jail time! I would not be shouting too loudly if I were you!

See, I don't understand the point in a 13 year old or even a 16 year old dating at that age per se. I've delved myself into numerous debates about the matter, so I won't spruce it up here; to elaborate, it's simply a waste of time in many aspects. You have more important things to concentrate on at those ages, rather than hop between relationships.

But to the question itself, if they're both mature (chances are, doubtful) then I don't see issues. It depends on the individuals, really; personally, I couldn't see it lasting long, so I think it's futile.

its ok as long as there are no sexual relations r involved....kinda like being really good friends wif someone...all above board..

u must b living in a ****** up place....condoms in school wtf...... :no:

also not every one fits ur stereotype.....so each situation should b looked at differently

I forgot, I work in education, you don't.

So I know what goes on in the 'education system'.

B.T.W. my fiance is a teacher, she also knows.

Don't swear at me either, moron.

Condom machines have been in bathrooms in high schools in BC for a long time. They rather us have safe sex than non safe sex.

It's safer sex, not safe sex.

my highest principle is:

NO BORDERS FOR LOVE

i guess the question got answered by this

-fm

The intentions of a 16year old guy and the intentions of a 13 year old girl are different and, unless the girls parents were aware of what goes on inside the mind of a 16 year old, then they probably won't care.

If you think that 13 year old girls don't want sex you would be mistaken. There are plenty that do.

I voted acceptable, I lost my virginity when I was 12yrs old to a 14yr old girl, but when I was 16 I would never even talk to a 13yr old girl, times have changed alot since then and well if these kids want to go out then let them.

who cares except maybe the girls parents.

If you think that 13 year old girls don't want sex you would be mistaken. There are plenty that do.

I just think the intentions of a 16 year old guy are more agressive and noticeable than a 13 year old girl.

If he "touches her" he better be damned sure it is going to last. If he ****es her off, all she has to do is mention what happened and he will be classified as a rapist.

I think the fact that the original poster has to ask the community to justify the situation, in itself, confirms that it is not right. If it was ok, he wouldn't need to ask.

my girlfriend is 8 years older than i am (i'm 23)

age isn't really a problem particularly. but 13 is pretty young for really anything. but considering i lost my virginity at 14, i guess i thought i knew all there was to know back then.

also, this doesn't HAVE to mean they're going to have sex. there are still some people that remain celibate until marriage. sometimes people just have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company, age doesn't really matter.

i dunno. tough question :)

my girlfriend is 8 years older than i am (i'm 23)

age isn't really a problem particularly. but 13 is pretty young for really anything. but considering i lost my virginity at 14, i guess i thought i knew all there was to know back then.

also, this doesn't HAVE to mean they're going to have sex. there are still some people that remain celibate until marriage. sometimes people just have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company, age doesn't really matter.

i dunno. tough question :)

You and your bird are adults.

Under 16 is a child.

Thats the point, thats the way I think.

I was 20 and went out with an older woman, we were adults.

I was asked out many times when I was 17 by 15 year old girls, answer was no, no and more no.

They are children.

You and your bird are adults.

Under 16 is a child.

Thats the point, thats the way I think.

I was 20 and went out with an older woman, we were adults.

I was asked out many times when I was 17 by 15 year old girls, answer was no, no and more no.

They are children.

Dude, 23-8 is 15.

Therefore by your maths he is a child and not an adult

Dude, 23-8 is 15.

Therefore by your maths he is a child and not an adult

You need to learn how to read.

He is 23 and his woman (bird) is 31. 31-23 ='s 8 years difference, 8 years older.

You need to learn how to read.

He is 23 and his woman (bird) is 31. 31-23 ='s 8 years difference, 8 years older.

My mistake, too many beers. And my contacts are geting a bit ****ty. They need changing.

I think the people against a 16 dating a 13 are the kind of people that cause the majority of problems that go on right now. Be open to change. In the middle ages people were marrying around the age of 11.

Why do people have to bother others? If something bad happens let the media spread word about it, then others will learn the mistake of those two. If they don't heed the warning, they are only hurting themselves. We let our religion and "our" morals get in the way of what is natural.

I think the people against a 16 dating a 13 are the kind of people that cause the majority of problems that go on right now. Be open to change. In the middle ages people were marrying around the age of 11.

Why do people have to bother others? If something bad happens let the media spread word about it, then others will learn the mistake of those two. If they don't heed the warning, they are only hurting themselves. We let our religion and "our" morals get in the way of what is natural.

speaking out of my soul

thx dude

-fm

is it wrong for a 25yrold to date a 22yrold?

i realise there is alot of maturing to happen between 13 and 16 (both physically and emotionally and mentally) but in the long run 3 years isnt that large an age gap, and judging by their ages its probably just some puppy love high school crush, she wants to be with him so her friends think she is cool going out with an older guy, and he is going out with her because he is older and in control and shes probably some ditzy cool popular girl thingo, but he has to be careful about rape charges, i realise it varies depending on his location, however in australia i think it would be illegal if he were stupid (or horny) enough to try anything..........

my sisters 25 and she going out with a guy thats 11 years older than her.... they both enjoy eachothers company and i like him hes like a best pal to me.

As far as am considering having sex under 16 it illegal thats a FACT. But most people hate the law but thats the way life is. You can't turn back the clock if they did. Whats done is done.

I ran into a girl on the train the other week who looked about 18-19 and I thought she was really hot, until we got chatting and she said she was 15... my mind was like 'wtf' but I just had to say "ah ok...blah blah" so it was ok, but apart from a few things she seemed way more mature than I imagined a 15 year old to be, especially how I was back then anyway. So maybe in SOME cases it isn't as bad as I first said. lol

I think the fact that the original poster has to ask the community to justify the situation, in itself, confirms that it is not right. If it was ok, he wouldn't need to ask.

exactly