16 years old boy going out with 13 years old girl?

What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?  

716 members have voted

1. 1. What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?

• Acceptable
    • Outrageous
    • Age is not a matter
    • "What are they thinking"

sorry but thats wrong in my eyes. when your under 18 you should date someone your own age, one year younger, or at a push 2 years younger. thats my opinion

perfectly normal .. i dated girls twice my age (i don't like girls younger than me) and as prrof my wife is older than me ... and is cool ... whatever works for the guy with the consent of the girl is perfectly fine

When I was 17 I dated a girl who had just turned 13. I think as long as you go out as friends and not for naughty things its alright. But, I would definitely make sure the parents were ok with it.

When I was 16 I dated a girl who was 13. We ended up dating for quite a long time. We never did "anything" until she was around 15 yo. That is something that her mother never knew about until after we broke up. If I had to go back and change it, I wouldn't. Remember though, it is up to the girl who is that age to decide whether or not to do "anything" not the guy to rush her into something she would soon regret. Always let her decide at that age whether to do "anything or not".