• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

16 years old boy going out with 13 years old girl?

What is your point of view of a 16 years old boy going out with a 13 years old girl?  

715 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+.Vamp    3

sorry but thats wrong in my eyes. when your under 18 you should date someone your own age, one year younger, or at a push 2 years younger. thats my opinion

zeta_immersion    69

perfectly normal .. i dated girls twice my age (i don't like girls younger than me) and as prrof my wife is older than me ... and is cool ... whatever works for the guy with the consent of the girl is perfectly fine

-Alex-    101

Age doesn't bother me.

HighOnAmbien    1

When I was 17 I dated a girl who had just turned 13. I think as long as you go out as friends and not for naughty things its alright. But, I would definitely make sure the parents were ok with it.

myNando    9

Not really cool. lol! At 16, I had already graduated high school. LOL!

Kushan    27

Lets face it, at that age the chances of the relationship working out are around 2% anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

KPark214    0

When I was 16 I dated a girl who was 13. We ended up dating for quite a long time. We never did "anything" until she was around 15 yo. That is something that her mother never knew about until after we broke up. If I had to go back and change it, I wouldn't. Remember though, it is up to the girl who is that age to decide whether or not to do "anything" not the guy to rush her into something she would soon regret. Always let her decide at that age whether to do "anything or not".