AutoPatcher XP June 2006

16 updates this month alone and no English full...

After downloading and burning 3 CDs what's the point?!?!? It's almost easier to just to run windowsupdate.

Just my 2 cents...

Hi, congratuletion for team ...

I have donwload a june 2006, on my Windows Xp SP2 italy (local 1040) but when i run it, it shows this message: " Module Panic on windows UPDATE V6, you are runnig WINDOWS XP SP2 (LOCAL 1040)+IE6. Parent and/or Prerequisite item missing? " What is it ?? Can i to do ???

I have donwload a june 2006, on my Windows Xp SP2 italy (local 1040) but when i run it, it shows this message: " Module Panic on windows UPDATE V6, you are runnig WINDOWS XP SP2 (LOCAL 1040)+IE6. Parent and/or Prerequisite item missing? " What is it ?? Can i to do ???

Can you use English release on Italian Windows XP?!? How?!? Italian June 2006 release has almost ready!"

"Riesci ad usare la release inglese su Windows italiano?!? Come fai?!? La release italiana di Giugno ? quasi pronta!"

Thanks for the good work to all of you... :)

I just have a little problem to solve: updating XP Prof. english hangs at KB918093 in the final stage on a dual processor AMD system. Autopatcher CPU activity between 55% and 85%, no disk activity at all. Any advice would be very much appreciated before I kill the process :rolleyes:

Thanks and keep up the good work!

globetrotters1

My personal messenger don't work properly... Contact me by email or add me to MSN Messenger (show my profile).

16 updates this month alone and no English full...

After downloading and burning 3 CDs what's the point?!?!? It's almost easier to just to run windowsupdate.

Just my 2 cents...

You do not need to burn 3 CD's.

install April full onto your PC.

install May update onto your PC.

install June update onto your PC.

Burn the autopatcher folder from the location where you have installed autopatcher to CD. You now have all the updates on 1 CD

Thanks for the work guys.

I just wonder, it's been nearly 3 months since users reported problems with some of the tweaks not working.

It's a shame, but none of these faults have been fixed.

these are only the ones I know of...

1.) Colour control panel does not install.

2.) Turn Cleartype on in Welcome screen, actually only enables standard font smoothing.

3.) Add-remove programs to right mouse menu under My Computer Icon.

4.) Turn Numlock on.

I know there are others. (these happen on a fresh formatted SP2 Install)

I also hope we have a full release next month. It will be silly having to patch the full version 4 or so times just to use it!

Also, the Forum's progress bar has not been updated again! What is the point of it, if it's not used? :whistle:

@Stimpy88, i'll try to look into the tweaks, but i cant promise.

the progress bar is automatic, i have no control over it.

You're kidding. So since the list of mirrors for April's full version seems to have one working server that gives me a whole 1 kb download rate, I should just wait? Then try and find a working mirror in May's list? THEN this one? (Since this month's update seems to refuse to update my modded version and all)

Le sigh. I hate to sound like an ungrateful whiner. I appreciate your hard work guys. This is just kind of a pain.

Have you tried the torrents? I know that XP April Full, for example, has 241 seeders...

I have almost the same problem, but i use local 1046 Brazilian portuguese and have downloaded the full portuguese release, i get a message just like that, after trying to solve it for a bit my message changed to Panic on .NET framework. Are you sure you have download the right release. [ok] What can i do?

Great work guys, congrats.

Oh... then besides installing one of the supported versions, is there anything i can do? i was able to instal the april and may releases by the way, both in portuguese.

I have installed this autopatcher in portuguese language and i want to remove some issues. How can i do that? I already have uninstalled the folder.

Hi All:

This is a fantastic piece of collection of all the XP, 2000, 2003 patches and hotfixes.

My request to one and all here is to tell me if there is any site or forum where I can download all the microsoft office 2000 patches and/or hotfixes in the same form as autopatcher?

This would be of great help as it is such a big pain to do windowsupdate.

Thanks one and all. Keep up the good work.

I have installed this autopatcher in portuguese language and i want to remove some issues. How can i do that? I already have uninstalled the folder.

You have deleted the folder, not uninstalled. If you want to uninstall some installed software, go to Add/Remove programs, in control panel.