AutoPatcher XP June 2006

Any way I can get more direct links to all of the Polish releases for my mirror? No matter if I use a referer or not, I can't get wget to grab the file from your server to mine. Thanks. :-)

wget --referer=URL

wget --referer=URL

Yes, that's exactly what I use, and it still doesn't work. I just get an index.htm file or some crap like that that's only 1K in size. I can of course click on the links and it downloads just fine, but it's MUCH easier to download it directly to my server. Maybe I'm using the wrong referal URL? :)

I just download the autopatch, but it says apr2006, not june when i know i downloaded june...How do i get the correct one :(

Like is there a way to get the June 2006 full instead of downloading the full apr and the may and june updates?

I just download the autopatch, but it says apr2006, not june when i know i downloaded june...How do i get the correct one :(

Like is there a way to get the June 2006 full instead of downloading the full apr and the may and june updates?

The XP Beta Full for June just came out today. Is that the one you downloaded? :)

The XP Beta Full for June just came out today. Is that the one you downloaded? :)

told me too late :angry:

I just have to finish downloading the june update and i am good to go

told me too late :angry:

I just have to finish downloading the june update and i am good to go

If you have Apr Full and Jun Upd, don't forget May Upd before! :)

English - BETA RELEASE (based on AP v6)

in my windows xp sp2 not work Detection in PowerToys module [works only in SyncToy]

i make FIX FOR English - BETA RELEASE (based on AP v6), please test it

A bug report for the beta release (most is also applicable to the stable release)

I ran the program on a test bed, with the ie7 and wmp11 betas installed, and I saw a couple of problems.

1) Superseded updates: 892313 and 912452 (latter in 5.1) by 917734, and 904706 (also in 5.1) by 919071 (latter for xp only). This can be fixed by removing the obsolete updates.

2) It shows that ie6 and wmp10 updates need to be installed. This can be fixed by replacing the ANY_IE and ANY_WMP (latter not in 5.1) with IE6 and WMP10.

the_guy

English - BETA RELEASE (based on AP v6)

in my windows xp sp2 not work Detection in PowerToys module [works only in SyncToy]

i make FIX FOR English - BETA RELEASE (based on AP v6), please test it

PowerToys detection is a known problem, along with ActiveSync... If you fixed it I'll be most grateful... :)

who says that all you people who 'offer' mirrors, you are virus-free?

is anyone responsible for scanning and verifing those mirrors?

otherwise I can host a mirror bymyself to and include some viruses in there

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We offer MD5 hashes, if the hash doesn't match it's not the right file. If you doubt any of the mirrors, download the files and compare the hashes.

PowerToys detection is a known problem, along with ActiveSync... If you fixed it I'll be most grateful... :)

Today I test the fix on 3 PC with windows xp sp2 and on VMware with windows xp sp2 and work good, but this windows is polish language, I dont know how it works on english windows xp sp2...

Today I test the fix on 3 PC with windows xp sp2 and on VMware with windows xp sp2 and work good, but this windows is polish language, I dont know how it works on english windows xp sp2...

Send me the modules and I can try on italian Windows XP SP2...

@HardSide, you need full/lite release, and you need to download update releases every month to keep it upto date. alternatively you could get a new full/lite release which we make every 3 or 4 months or so.

note also that we now have QMUP releases. they are designed to install a months worth of new patches. note that they are not compatible with full/lite/update releases, they are to be used on their own. you could also use these to keep your system up to date, and keep the other releases for when you need to mass update a new/formatted computer.

A bug report for the beta release (most is also applicable to the stable release)

I ran the program on a test bed, with the ie7 and wmp11 betas installed, and I saw a couple of problems.

1) Superseded updates: 892313 and 912452 (latter in 5.1) by 917734, and 904706 (also in 5.1) by 919071 (latter for xp only). This can be fixed by removing the obsolete updates.

2) It shows that ie6 and wmp10 updates need to be installed. This can be fixed by replacing the ANY_IE and ANY_WMP (latter not in 5.1) with IE6 and WMP10.

the_guy

Well, it looks like this got completely skipped over.

Can a team member verify #2? #1 just requires removing some modules.

If you guys want, I could upload newer modules to fix #2.

the_guy

Ok.

The IE restriction can also be applied to the releases based on apv5.1. The superseded updates may also apply to the stable release.

the_guy