@live.com countdown

Code.Red

Damn, seeing this thread got my hopes up. Screw you all! :cry:

Lenin91

because people with @live.com are cool . . . :shifty:

I have weir@live.com

there was a glitch a while back and people managed to sign up for accounts for like half a day

gay :(

choisir

because people with @live.com are cool . . . :shifty:

I have weir@live.com

there was a glitch a while back and people managed to sign up for accounts for like half a day

and most likely the reason why its taking so long is because people chose to abuse the glitch :whistle: i knew about it but didn't

Allan

to choisir ... I doubt it was a glitch, and I highly doubt that's why it's takin' so long.

Just everyone relax, and you'll get an @live soon. my feeling is they are letting MS employees get firstname.astname or firstnamelastname or firstnamelastinitial @live.com before the world can.

JUST my theory

Sniper101

^^True, its just like @Hotmail.com but @msn.com just wait thats all you have to do.

jameseuk

It amazes me that all these when are @live.watever addys coming threads havent been closed

whitebread

Personally.... I don't care when @live.com comes out! :no: I have no use for it ;).

• 2 weeks later...
jameseuk

Personally.... I don't care when @live.com comes out! :no: I have no use for it ;).

you mainly a Gmail person aswell? ;)

Lasker

ditto

Ksg

I dont care about it realy, all its good for is brag rights

*cough*leet@live.com*cough*

Jeston

I vote for closing this thread

TheNay

I agree on closing the thread, its unless since there's no countdown date yet.

Rowain

Most people come to this thread because they do care. They don't want to know who doesn't.

anonymousjon

agreed, how about all those that don't care about this thread don't view it..hows that for an idea?

@live's will come but there where a few issues the team wernt really expecting/thought of im sure whatever their doing/the reason for taking so long is to make it better for us when they do arrive.

viciv

@live.com is same as Live mail.. i dont know why they haven't released it ..

Gian-Pa

I found a way to register an @live.xxx mail (by mess.be)

imothy says:

Today we present something many of you have been waiting for, the how-to register your live.com account with included 2 gigabyte mail account! We have tried- and found it working on several top level domain accounts as well. But to keep you from waiting here it is:

1. Goto this page to start registering your windows live account.

2. Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

4. Paste the code in your address bar (you know, that thing you normally type www.mess.be).

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6. Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!

Update: Added some more domains, and will keep updating the script.

Note by dwergs: Please guys, as with all our news, namecheck Mess.be for credit. If you're reading this elsewhere without a link back, contact Mr. Wallace-and-his-blowtorch directly here.

Mutal1sk

So this works?

V-Tech

So this works?

Ye , work's great !

Mutal1sk

ok well ill do it, but like do i have to worry about it being cancelled later?