• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@live.com countdown

Code.Red    5

Damn, seeing this thread got my hopes up. Screw you all! :cry:

Lenin91    0

because people with @live.com are cool . . . :shifty:

I have weir@live.com

there was a glitch a while back and people managed to sign up for accounts for like half a day

gay :(

choisir    0

because people with @live.com are cool . . . :shifty:

I have weir@live.com

there was a glitch a while back and people managed to sign up for accounts for like half a day

and most likely the reason why its taking so long is because people chose to abuse the glitch :whistle: i knew about it but didn't

Allan    33

to choisir ... I doubt it was a glitch, and I highly doubt that's why it's takin' so long.

Just everyone relax, and you'll get an @live soon. my feeling is they are letting MS employees get firstname.astname or firstnamelastname or firstnamelastinitial @live.com before the world can.

JUST my theory

Sniper101    0

^^True, its just like @Hotmail.com but @msn.com just wait thats all you have to do.

jameseuk    0

It amazes me that all these when are @live.watever addys coming threads havent been closed

whitebread    54

Personally.... I don't care when @live.com comes out! :no: I have no use for it ;).

jameseuk    0

Personally.... I don't care when @live.com comes out! :no: I have no use for it ;).

you mainly a Gmail person aswell? ;)

Lasker    0

ditto

Ksg    0

I dont care about it realy, all its good for is brag rights

*cough*leet@live.com*cough*

Jeston    400

I vote for closing this thread

TheNay    1

I agree on closing the thread, its unless since there's no countdown date yet.

Rowain    0

Most people come to this thread because they do care. They don't want to know who doesn't.

anonymousjon    0

agreed, how about all those that don't care about this thread don't view it..hows that for an idea?

@live's will come but there where a few issues the team wernt really expecting/thought of im sure whatever their doing/the reason for taking so long is to make it better for us when they do arrive.

viciv    0

@live.com is same as Live mail.. i dont know why they haven't released it ..

Gian-Pa    0

I found a way to register an @live.xxx mail (by mess.be)

imothy says:

Today we present something many of you have been waiting for, the how-to register your live.com account with included 2 gigabyte mail account! We have tried- and found it working on several top level domain accounts as well. But to keep you from waiting here it is:

1. Goto this page to start registering your windows live account.

2. Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

4. Paste the code in your address bar (you know, that thing you normally type www.mess.be).

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6. Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!

Update: Added some more domains, and will keep updating the script.

Note by dwergs: Please guys, as with all our news, namecheck Mess.be for credit. If you're reading this elsewhere without a link back, contact Mr. Wallace-and-his-blowtorch directly here.

Mutal1sk    0

So this works?

Stalk3r    0

So this works?

Yes.

V-Tech    211

So this works?

Ye , work's great !

Mutal1sk    0

ok well ill do it, but like do i have to worry about it being cancelled later?