Bad News----About @live.com

Do you think Microsoft will erase all of the ___@live.com that some of us have already claimed using "the trick"?...because I don't think it was something that was supposed to have been available to us so early in the Live-extravaganza.

Do you think Microsoft will erase all of the ___@live.com that some of us have already claimed using "the trick"?...because I don't think it was something that was supposed to have been available to us so early in the Live-extravaganza.

Yeea, I'm wondering the same thing as well since I got my @live.com account using the trick days ago. Will the illegitimate accounts be closed? So far it's working OK on Windows Live Mail Beta... :shifty:

I got my @hotmail.com address year's ago, and will always stick with that

Ive had my hotmail for 7 or 8 years now. Just Imagine the spam :pinch:

I switched to @live.com and the live beta because i think it's time for a fresh start and time for microsoft to finally update all of there services. Im quite the traditionalist, went with gmail for a couple monthes and decided to switch back to my hotmail. Im slowely embracing this change, now that it's onpar with googles storage and much better than the old hotmail/.Net passport format.

Also has anyone also considered that this leak was intentional? Politicians do it all the time to gather a public opinion before actually taking the action...Maybe we (the people who got accounts early) are actually helping in the development. I know personally myself, ive picked out maybe 3 or 4 bugs that are relating to my live account when i first received it. Never know...

Ive had my hotmail for 7 or 8 years now. Just Imagine the spam :pinch:

I switched to @live.com and the live beta because i think it's time for a fresh start and time for microsoft to finally update all of there services.

I'm with you on this . Got my Hotmail account about 8 years ago and it sure has attracted quite a spam these days. Time for a fresh start with @live.com :D

I hope all the registered @live.com e-mail addresses are given a heads up about there e-mail accounts being closed and to wait until the offical day for the release of the @live.com e-mail domain and for an excuse of the tweaks not affecting the registered @live.com e-mail addresses! :)

But anyone know when @live.com become available to all? I think that is better @msn.com as domain... but live.com is more new... and this is equal to less spamm!

Nobody knows so you might as well give up asking about it.

You can't really fault them for asking now, can we ;) ? That said, patience is a virtue... :whistle:

PSG22™

Live FAQ please!

Heh :unsure: ?

PSG22?

Eh? :blink:

No need to repeat it when someone has already said it. That said, heh :blink: ?

PSG22?

So many posts asking the same questions about Windows Live things,was thinking someone could set up a FAQ

Im sure once its being made public we Neowinians will be among the first to know and to get it. Lets just wait. A few more weeks wouldnt hurt.

"Windows Live? is a new set of Internet software and services designed to put you in control of the information, relationships and interests you care about. Windows Live will make it easier for you to connect with people, and to quickly find the information you need, more safely and securely, whether you're on your PC or on the go. And it's evolving every day?with your feedback, it will just keep getting better."

Its interlinked web products from microsoft.

No, nothing wrong with asking. Hell I would like to have one myself. lol. To be honest they should make them aval. to the original live testers of live messanger and live mail first. Like me lol.

You can't really fault them for asking now, can we ;) ? That said, patience is a virtue... :whistle:

PSG22?

So many posts asking the same questions about Windows Live things,was thinking someone could set up a FAQ

I see. I believe next time you should clarify your question in a much clearer manner to allow others to easily understand what you are trying to convey, alright :) ? That said, I wouldn't mind if someone sets it up just like you said though I would have to say this: I'm sure Microsoft will make sure that everyone has a clear idea what Live really represents to its consumers.

PSG22?

guess it's a good thing i used the trick to get my live.com address early. :)

You're lucky then, I was very busy with my VIVA presentation during that time so I missed out on that opportunity :cry: .

PSG22?