Bad News----About @live.com

Fergie

If you are interested there is the possibility to obtain an @msn.com address.... with this link:

https://accountservices.passport.net/reg.sr...om&sl=1&lc=1033

I have open one :-) Now I hope that MS don't close my account.... because @msn.com is not available as domain....

Err, you can get msn.com domains through MSN Explorer last time I checked.

Scirwode

Indeed :pinch: .

PSG22?

Antigen

But with this link you can obtain name.surname.... and with MSN Explorer only namesurname. Because MSN Explorer don't allow DOT

Scirwode

But with this link you can obtain name.surname.... and with MSN Explorer only namesurname. Because MSN Explorer don't allow DOT

I don't quite understand. Could you clarify your answer please?

PSG22?

Antigen

If you use the Link, you can register an USerid that contain DOT (Example: name.surname@msn.com)

If you use MSN Explorer you can register only user id without DOT (Examole: namesurname@msn.com)

Meikle

I hope they bring out the migration process as soon as the @live.com e-mails become available.

Scirwode

If you use the Link, you can register an USerid that contain DOT (Example: name.surname@msn.com)

If you use MSN Explorer you can register only user id without DOT (Examole: namesurname@msn.com)

I see, but everyone here is clamoring for an @live.com email address rather than the older @msn.com address.

PSG22™

BryanChung

I see, but everyone here is clamoring for an @live.com email address rather than the older @msn.com address.

PSG22?

:yes:s::yes:s::yes:s::yes:s:

kupang

..to be precise..

MSN Explorer in Windows XP pre SP2

not the version supplied in XP SP2

btw Antigen,

If you are interested there is the possibility to obtain an @msn.com address.... with this link:

https://accountservices.passport.net/reg.sr...om&sl=1&lc=1033

I have open one :-) Now I hope that MS don't close my account.... because @msn.com is not available as domain....

pls take note your supplied URL.. it is incomplete or improperly quoted

LiGhTfast

I hope they bring out the migration process as soon as the @live.com e-mails become available.

i mailed them about moving my xbox 360 live from my hotmail passport to my new @live.com passport so i could use the msn spaces features etc and got this

Based from the information you have given, I see that you would like to migrate your @live.com account from Hotmail.com account to your Xbox 360 Live account. I understand the inconvenience this is causing you. I know how you feel in this as I too would like to use the full features of a Live account. Please know that I will be able to help you regarding this issue.

, as of the moment, migrating your @live.com account to your Xbox 360 Live account is not possible. This feature is still not enabled on Live.com accounts.

I will be forwarding your mail to our product development team as a feature request. The product development team is gathering all the suggestions that are submitted by our customers. We are reviewing this feedback for future revisions to the product.

What you can do right now to sign up once again on Xbox 360 Live using your new @live.com account. This is the only way you can use your new 2live.com account on Xbox 360 Live.

hope they get it sorted its a pain having to login to xbox.com with my old hotmail passport

LG1

Thats wahat you get for being bleeading edge, live.com isnt ready yet so of course you cant migrate

techdude5875

I better be able to migrate all my beta tests like vista, ie7, longhorn server, live mail, live messenger, wallop, live mail desktop, live qna, and bunches more to my live.com id!