New Camera, New Storage

Well I am in the process of getting a D50 and I have no SD cards (have all CF cards) but anyways. I was wondering what kind you guys recommend? I have used mostly SanDisk but I?ve read a lot of reviews saying that corrupt really easy and are unreliable so the question is, should I stick with them and a 2 gig Ultra 2 or get something else?

Some reviews on amazon and some other place i was reading saying that they got corrupt easy. I own a lot of them too, i was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem and recommended something else

No problems here. Ebay is definately the best place for me as a UK'er aswell, about 1/3 the price, they ship from Hong Kong in less than a week aswell.

I ALWAYS go for Sandisk. It's even a recommended card in the manual for your D50 (in fact, I think it's the first they list). I use a Sandisk Ultra 2 1 gig in my camera and have tried the lexan platinum, and a few others in my camaera and the Sandisk seems faster. Never had corruption problems of any kinds.