Support England with a Screen Flag!

post-170066-1150897881.jpg

Many thanks to everyone who are displaying an England flag on their websites using the code on this page: http://www.fluent2.com/england

I've now added a new section to allow you to print a real England corner banner and prop it up on your monitor. Take a look here for instructions: http://www.fluent2.com/england/print-a-flag.php

Print them out and place them on all the monitors around your office! :D

post-170066-1150898085.png We're gonna win the cup!

@XerXis

No I didn't, I don't know why though.

I had my web guy take a look at the server access logs and he told me the usage of Opera is less than 1%. I don't know why, I was always told it was a great browser; I'll have to try Opera some time.

@+Martyn

I had a similar issue formy laptop so I just printed the flag using a smaller scale and made a cute little corner flag! LOL

@+Martyn

I had a similar issue formy laptop so I just printed the flag using a smaller scale and made a cute little corner flag! LOL

I shall do that then :). How can I print it to a smaller scale?

@+Martyn

On my printer settings, I can change the scale. Here's a screenshot.

Thanks, it looks like my printer drivers dont give me that option though.

mine3kx.png

I think I will just screenshot it and manipulate it in word though :)

What does the Properties button do? Perhaps the option to scale is in there.

Allows me to select print quality and stuff. It does not matter now though, I just printscreened the flag, pasted it into MS Word and reduced the size and printed it from there...

• 2 weeks later...

Please limit all World Cup discussions to the World Cup thread. All other posts will be locked. Oh, wait, nvm. This World Cup thread is about supporting England. That's ok. :whistle:

Please limit all World Cup discussions to the World Cup thread. All other posts will be locked. Oh, wait, nvm. This World Cup thread is about supporting England. That's ok. :whistle:

Why bump a two week old thread to say that :rolleyes:.