Post a pic. of your DS and game collection!

Man Dazzla, Ouendan just looks so good in that pic, it's like you've got a whole different version than me. I have to get a DS Lite to replace mine, it's like a whole new system. I can't believe how good that came out from a camera.

You'll understand once you get a Lite and experience the new screens. They really are that much better.

My DS Collection! Would love to pick up a DS Lite at some point, as well as some new games like Brain Age and new the Mario game but.. happy with my little collection atm :)

post-2722-1152218900_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Heres mine

Great slot-1 only!

14 games on a 1gb MicroSD (half used)

is this legal?

Where did you get it from?

VidER

is this legal?

VidER

The legality of the DS Simply itself I can't comment on (not sure). However, the games on the MicroSD unless he owns them in cartridge form are illegal.

You can get the device from most "modchips" online shops, it's around $45 USD (although you do need to get a MicroSD card in addition).

• 5 weeks later...
is this legal?

VidER

ive got the exact same thing. 1GB microSD w/ the M3 Simply. $65 total.

the device is legal b/c it is legal to backup your own games. therefore you dont need to carry around all those carts. just the M3 and your DS. :happy:

I got a DS Lite since June last year :) loving every moment! :D

Also have a SuperCard SD (unfortunately not the lite version - still great nonetheless) with a 2GB miniSD card and a SuperKey (which honestly sucks! the contacts are wearing out! and i don't even remove it from the DS!)

there is not an actual program running on the DS, it's just a photoshop mockup i did last year of a mp3 player UI for the DS that i thought i'd try and develop for real, but i never got the time/chance to read into it and try doing it.

post-56687-1172198715_thumb.jpg

ive got the exact same thing. 1GB microSD w/ the M3 Simply. $65 total.

the device is legal b/c it is legal to backup your own games. therefore you dont need to carry around all those carts. just the M3 and your DS. :happy:

Actually it's in a very gray area, because the DS is Nintendo's intellectual property and anything that runs on the DS must be licensed by Nintendo to be illegal, so in other words, it's like a like a lot of things in the states, the device is legal, using it is not.

is this legal?

VidER

Yes... the device is 1000% legal. It does not in any way modify the DS. It simply boots a different Operating System. FlashMe carts on the other hand might not be... since they actually install a different firmware on the DS.

Homebrew apps are also 100% legal, since most of them or freeware.

Where legal stuff comes to play... is the backups. Unless you own the original game cartridge, it's illegal to keep the backup for more than 24hours. This is true for backups of any game system.

Where did he get it you ask?? Well, the DS Homebrew thread is a good 'starters guide' if you want more information

• 1 month later...

graaaaaave digger!

i just got my nds:l, girly just bought it for me for my bday, so i only got 1 game :D (which i completely beat..)

post-107853-1174966789.jpg

crappy digital camera, but you get the point :D

graaaaaave digger!

i just got my nds:l, girly just bought it for me for my bday, so i only got 1 game :D (which i completely beat..)

welcome to the club ;)

I definitely prefer the Japanese and European box art for New Super Mario Bros. over the American version. I wonder why then changed it for just the one territory.