Best 26"-32" LCD TV

I'm looking into getting one, Ideas? Not having good luck with my Samsung Slimfit 3082, returning it this weekend. What are some good ones? Thanks! :) BTW- I'll be watching HDTV and gaming on the 360 and watching some DVDs. THANKS in Advance!!! :D

Would you recommend that TV over the Sammy 3082? I'm trying to decide if I should get the new LCD or exchange my 3082 for anothere. I've heard CRT HDTV's have the best picture. But I will be moving soon and the LCD only ways 30-40 lbs. My TV (the 3082) ways a ton! Not sure what to do here. Help!

Also what's the difference between the LCD you mentioned and this Sammy: Samsung LNS3251???

Edited by Spykes424

Off the top of my head, the 51 has 4,000:1 contrast opposed to the 41's 3,000:1 and has a better looking design. From my experience with the two sets, the whites on the 51 are better. On the 41, the only way to get pure whites without a warm tint to them is to use the "cool" mode. On the 51, "natural" (which is the same as not warming or cooling the picture) gives a great white.

I prefer these sets over the CRT. While tubes can have a great picture, the Samsung CRT's simply are not of the quality to be beating their LCD's.

the -51 seems like a much better set overall. but i think it's about 200-300 more.

i recently purchased an hp lc3200n (rebadged sharp), and it's been great. can be had for less than $1500.

Just got this myself:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...11&NoMapp=0

Excellent value, i know i know tigerdirect, but the rebate isnt through them, so its clean.

Im using this tv as a computer monitor, razor sharp, brilliant colors, perfect 1:1 pixel mapping.

It has rediculous amounts of inputs too, in short, best money ive ever spent.

Its rumored, although not proven that this uses the same panel as the Sharp Aquos which costs double what this does.

<snipped>

Edited by Barney