Windows Live USB Key

At the moment, i think its only available to the UK but you could try. If you go to insiderclub.co.uk, and progress through the levels, on level 3, it gives you a chance to win one.

nope ... it won't let me change the country from United Kingdom to Canada :( they're the same country anyways ... same queen

Hihi, joined today in seek of help - I'm a resident of the UK, and I got my Windows Live USB Stick today (with 128MB storage). I did not receive an email telling me that I had won it. No picture as of yet.

Wondering if anything can be done about this - it will not let me format my pen drive. And for me to use it, I have to format it. Anything similar happened to anybody with the pen drive?

I got mine today too. I'll plug it in and see what happens...

Just tried it and mine is working fine. If you have another computer, try it on that and see if it works

Ok how weird is this, they sent me the email about this and I'm in Australia (they know so) and I didnt think anything of it. I havent recieved one yet but I will keep a look out.

Oh they're awful. They're just a generic type. Doctors get these things free all the time with medical brands stamped on, identical shape, design, etc.

Oh they're awful. They're just a generic type. Doctors get these things free all the time with medical brands stamped on, identical shape, design, etc.

So assuming your not a doctor your saying you dont want a free usb key?

Who doesnt want a free 128Mb usb key? (besides people like doctors who already get lots free)

So assuming your not a doctor your saying you dont want a free usb key?

Who doesnt want a free 128Mb usb key? (besides people like doctors who already get lots free)

Thats true i bought 1 of them for $20 256mg

I am quite sure I signed up for one, but I got nothing and today is Sunday so no post. *sigh* Anyway, yesterday when I tried to go to inciderclub I could not access my account but when I ask for a password reminder, I would get it. Ugh! :angry:

I am quite sure I signed up for one, but I got nothing and today is Sunday so no post. *sigh* Anyway, yesterday when I tried to go to inciderclub I could not access my account but when I ask for a password reminder, I would get it. Ugh!

Don't worry. I was thinking I wasn't going to get mine when most people had theirs but then got mine yesterday. It'll probably come next week. With Insider Club, I was having problems too (might be to do with IE7)

May be it's a fault on their side. I have IE6 and it also doesn't work with Firefox either for some reason whereas it was working a few days ago just fine.

Seeing as I can't remember very well, is it correct that everyone had to invite 5 friends to insider club to get the USB device?