[Request] Icon for an application i'm developing

Question

I like graphics and I'm used to design everything myself for every one of my projects, but the fact is, I was never anywhere near mediocre at designing icons and anoter fact is, I don't have time to spend on the graphics cause the application is taking too much of it already...

So, I'm here to ask, anyone interested with good graphic skills and a bit of free time, to help me out and design me an icon for some application i'm developing.

The application is called Networks Switcher. What does it do? Well... Suppose you have differente connections at work/school from the one at your home, like, different IPs, gateway, proxys and that kind of stuff. With my app you can create profiles with various settings for the local area connection and the wireless network connection and then, you can simply swap between those profiles and the need to change everything manually is no more.

That's basically what the application do. I could go on into the details but that is for a different topic on differnt sub forum for whenever the application gets released.

Right now, I could use a neat icon for it. For anyone interested in giving it a go, I want an icon with the following sizes: 128x128, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, 16x16. An additional png file with no more than 256x256 (it's enough I suppose) would be nice so I can use it on the about dialog and on the website.

One thing though, I can't offer to pay anything for it as everything I do and make it available to the public is freeware (sometimes opensource), so, I don't earn anything with them...

Hope someone can help me out with interesting ideas, anyone is welcome to try...

Edited by Nazgulled

Ok... I've created some .ico files from the icons you guys made for me and tested them in the application, in all the places it would appear and then decided the one I liked most and my choice is NielsJanssen one...

I want to thank you everyone else that spent their time helping me... they were all good icons and it was hard for me to pick one but I had to.

Thank you all for your time and effort.