Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Installation CD

I had bought a Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS used and the person forgot to include the drivers & installation CD.

Now I found the drivers on the creative website but I would also like to install some of the applications.

I contacted the person and he said that he cannot find the CD (I know I should have checked thoroughly, but the other CD that was in the box looked like the driver & installation CD).

I figured I am entitled to this CD and I dont want to go through the hassle of contacting Creative about this. I also figured that since it is a popular soundcard that someone would be nice enough to allow myself to download the application/drivers CD in ISO format.

if you dont want to post publicly, then please pm.

TIA.

the apps should be on the creative site as well

i have checked the site and it seems all that is listed are updates:

Link

i just noticed this on the bottom:

If you would like to purchase a replacement installation CD for your product, please contact us.

they cant be for real!?!?!?!? :angry:

purchase a CD with some crappy drivers & cheesy software. I'll have to pester the guy I bought it from!!! :unsure:

No offence but the software is on the Creative site along with the player as well no need for the CD because the CD is full of junk

am I missing something? :(

sorry if i am... but all I see on the creative website are updates for the applications.

maybe I should be asking a different question.... what essential applications should I be downloading to get the full benefit of my SB Audigy 2 ZS card? ie. EAX console, etc.... and avoid things like Creative's 'media player'

am I missing something? :(

sorry if i am... but all I see on the creative website are updates for the applications.

maybe I should be asking a different question.... what essential applications should I be downloading to get the full benefit of my SB Audigy 2 ZS card? ie. EAX console, etc.... and avoid things like Creative's 'media player'

Go to http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/down...ype=0&x=32&y=18 get download 1. from the Drivers it comes with Creative Audio Console which will give you those settings next thats really if want the Creative MediaSource Go! download no. 5 from under applications