November Give-Away Software to be won!

WOW! sweet neobond!

i hope i win an object desktop serial.. :) :)

i don't know how you did but ur da best!

once it says "you'v eenter the contest" i'm in right

I am absoulety impressed that your're giving away licenbes of a quality icon editor and Stardock's object desktop-just nwhat I'm looking for (if I win OD-saves me about AUD$90-100 in buying it). When will the winners who receive which software package be listed on site?

Originally posted by morpheuss

HELP I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE PART.

IT says you do not have permission to take part.

What did I do ?

Can anyone help me ?

It means ur already entered :)

LOL.. I keep getting server too busy error messages ... Anyway I see that this list of software is certainly skewed for graphic designers/tweakers ;)

Still, nice stuff, Neobond! Appreciate it a lot!

Happy Birthday Neowin, and good luck to all who entered such a great prize draw. maybe I should change my tag .. Neowin, the only place to be. :o)

NEW COMPETITION ENTRY RULES

(passed onto me by reedmak and verified by nevobond)

You may only enter the competiton if your name contains 'cl3an' in some form or another... apologies to anyone ruled out by this change, but rules are rules etc etc.

therefore, noone else need bother enter.

:p

Originally posted by tHe_cL3anER

NEW COMPETITION ENTRY RULES

(passed onto me by reedmak and verified by nevobond)

You may only enter the competiton if your name contains 'cl3an' in some form or another... apologies to anyone ruled out by this change, but rules are rules etc etc.

therefore, noone else need bother enter.

:p

:ermm: dont get so bent on winning.. chances are that you're in for a let-down. just wish everyone luck, and let the chips fall where they may

it says i dont have permission to do what i tried when i click the direct link on the main page

come to think of it , i can never even post on the main page because it always says im not logged in or something lol

Happy Birthday Neowin!!

I also got the "Sorry, you do not have permission to do what you tried" message.

Does this mean I have entered the competition when I signed up as a neowin member?