November Give-Away Software to be won!

I think its only fair that mods are allowed to enter into the contest. I know I entered b4 I was even a mod. I helped Voodoo out emailing all the companies, all he did was use a php script made by timdorr to randomly select a user out of everyone so it was totally fair.

even if like 5 people were selected twice? i mean with all these members what are the odds of that :no:

I think its only fair that mods are allowed to enter into the contest. I know I entered b4 I was even a mod. I helped Voodoo out emailing all the companies, all he did was use a php script made by timdorr to randomly select a user out of everyone so it was totally fair.

dont seem to fair... it should remove users that have already won in this contest so they dont win again. :wacko:

dont seem to fair... it should remove users that have already won in this contest so they dont win again. :wacko:

Its just luck of the draw. You were unlucky as was tim, as was myself. I don't care about it one bit :/

If someone won twice well thats still fair. We made it clear it was two seperate give aways and that registering registers you for both.

yea but people won 2 times on the same drawling thing. i dont mind just the chances of that happening that many times with htat many members please thats like getting hit by neobonds bad driving (wait thats a good chance: :p )

Wow I actually won something :)

Has to be a first other than the free McDonalds cheeseburger and unclaimed walkers packets of crisps.

if same person won 2 prizes it makes me wonder if selection method is flawed..or number of entries is very small

btw, how many people did enter latest contest? i'm asking that cuase it didn't accept me..it said i already submited my entry even tho i did :cry:

Edited by MxxCon

yea but people won 2 times on the same drawling thing. i dont mind just the chances of that happening that many times with htat many members please thats like getting hit by neobonds bad driving (wait thats a good chance: :p )

Just saw Xion won twice, I do agree that IS unfair actually. Will speak to the Admins about this. Unfortunately most of the Companies have emailed me back telling me they have sent the licences out already :(

:rolleyes: I would like to thank God, my pet cat and of course Windows Xp which allowed me the interface to win this glorious prize. I will cherish it forever and and pirate many a music file so I may share beyound belief.. Bite me RIAA LMOA

omg, I actually won soemthing? how did that happen :blink: Thanks Neowin, and all the companies that participated! :) :woot:

no kiss emoticons eh.... :(

Chris