WLMessenger Beta Gift

If anyone fancies sharing the link to download the content I'll be happy as it seems a shame that managed beta testers dont seem to be getting this email,we've worked harder than anyone else.

Goddammit. I just checked now, and it seems my shipping address hadn't transferred from the old MS beta area. I only had my home address entered. Looks like there's no free gift for me :wah:

I figured that out too. What crap is that, at the minimum they should have made the shipping address default to the home address if they weren't going to tell anybody about it. Luckily though, I sent an email off on the 16th about the Vista beta dvds so I know I atleast did it at minimum that day. Sent it off at 4pm and the cutoff was 2pm but I remember wanting to wait to send it so I think I may have changed my address before 2pm.. I hope. Sucks that I have to wait and see like this. It'll be oh so disappointing if I missed the cut off. :pinch:

I did :| No harm dreaming though :laugh:

But i think it should not be a problem..I mean look @ the gife every beta tester for MSN 7/7.5 got : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1109233576023

its ~52 bux

Now the phone is about 48 bux more but they have a lot less beta testers to send it to this time

Lets get our hopes up :woot:

I'd adore that phone. I just wonder how it actually connects to the Computer. I hope it's not through USB or I'd be ****ed as hell since I use my laptop as my main computer and it'd suck to bing it with me every time I go from my bedroom. XD But yeah. I wish I got that phone, altough the Lifecam VX-6000 looks kinda cool, since I need a webcam for my laptop. My laptop's monitor is too thin for the Communicate STX.

If anyone fancies sharing the link to download the content I'll be happy as it seems a shame that managed beta testers dont seem to be getting this email,we've worked harder than anyone else.

Patience, chances are we will get something bigger and better!

Here but it won't do you any good if you didn't get the nod from MS to download it. Still, you can at least see what we are "missing".

http://www1.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mess....aspx?locale=en

I'm a managed tester but I fear I won't get a gift shipped to me unless they ship to P.O. boxes.

"We?re sorry, that e-mail address does not appear to be eligible for this exclusive offer. Make sure it?s the same one where you accepted our invitation."

Also, Why was my thread closed? This thread is totally different than the other thread and mine has been there longer. Why?

Also, Why was my thread closed? This thread is totally different than the other thread and mine has been there longer. Why?

Yeah, I'm asking myself the same question.

"We?re sorry, that e-mail address does not appear to be eligible for this exclusive offer. Make sure it?s the same one where you accepted our invitation."

Did you read my post?

Here but it won't do you any good if you didn't get the nod from MS to download it.

Hmm.. I'm a managed tester. But, no e-mail.

ryguy2008

Managed testers aren't getting this.

Are people sure a shipping address had to be entered, and the shipping company would not just use the home address?

On the announcement on the connect page it just says 'an address associated with the connect account' or something to that effect.. *shrug*

i was a first generation Beta tester, i got invites from the beginning. i never recieved this kung-foo crap email. i really really hope i do not get that as a gift, or i will be super ****ed.

i was told to update my address too, so they must be sending me something in the mail :D

Are people sure a shipping address had to be entered, and the shipping company would not just use the home address?

On the announcement on the connect page it just says 'an address associated with the connect account' or something to that effect.. *shrug*

It could go either way since they don't mention, specifically, a shipping address. However, with that being said, I wasn't sent my Vista DVDs because of the shipping address being left blank even with the home address there.

I personally don't care what I get, as long as I'm able to continue to improve and help test Microsoft Products.

why did they need us to update our address if this is all their giving us??

If you're a connect beta tester, that's not all you're getting. As per the message on the connect page, our addresses have been sent to the shipping company but the real gifts have not yet been sent.

Yes but we will be a getting an even better gift than this silly theme file. No offense to non-connect testers :whistle:

Windows Live Call Testers Needed

Here is a chance to test the great new Windows Live Call feature in Messenger and have your minutes paid for by Microsoft! We have a limited number of spots opened in this subsidized beta program so we are asking you to first fill out a short survey if you are interested. We will begin filling in all of the spots on 10-May so act fast. To fill out the survey simply click here.

Update Your Shipping Address ASAP

Although we can't give out specific dates, the end of the Windows Live Messenger 8.0 Managed Beta is in sight and we would like to thank all of our managed beta testers by sending you a special gift. To do this we need to make sure we have your correct shipping address. To do this,

1. Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with your Connect account

2. At the bottom of the page click on the link that says "Manage Your Connect Profile"

3. Click on the link that says "Shipping Address"

4. Fill in or update your shipping address. If it is the same as your home address check the box that says "Use Home Address"

5. Click the "Update" button.

There is part of that email if anyone wanted to see so they can find it.

The theme pack for WLM for all beta testers has been out for ages! I found it on google yesterday. So yes they did give people 4 free themes for all beta testers, but they are also sending everyone whos a beta tester something else, as why would they have asked for your shipping address if they were just going to send u an online theme lol.

Windows Live Call Testers Needed

Here is a chance to test the great new Windows Live Call feature in Messenger and have your minutes paid for by Microsoft! We have a limited number of spots opened in this subsidized beta program so we are asking you to first fill out a short survey if you are interested. We will begin filling in all of the spots on 10-May so act fast. To fill out the survey simply click here.

Update Your Shipping Address ASAP

Although we can't give out specific dates, the end of the Windows Live Messenger 8.0 Managed Beta is in sight and we would like to thank all of our managed beta testers by sending you a special gift. To do this we need to make sure we have your correct shipping address. To do this,

1. Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with your Connect account

2. At the bottom of the page click on the link that says "Manage Your Connect Profile"

3. Click on the link that says "Shipping Address"

4. Fill in or update your shipping address. If it is the same as your home address check the box that says "Use Home Address"

5. Click the "Update" button.

There is part of that email if anyone wanted to see so they can find it.

Unfortunately, it's too late to update your shipping address. The deadline was two weeks ago, so if you haven't by now you won't recieve the gift.

I just double checked, I got my shipping address there! (yay!) now we play the waiting game.

Question about the 7.0 beta, did they annonuce they were going to be sending out the webcams before people recieved them?

I just double checked, I got my shipping address there! (yay!) now we play the waiting game.

Question about the 7.0 beta, did they annonuce they were going to be sending out the webcams before people recieved them?

If they did then I don't remember. I got a package one day and it was a webcam. It's be nice if it were one the new MS webcams this time around.

I personally don't care what I get, as long as I'm able to continue to improve and help test Microsoft Products.

Jump of coal it is then :D :laugh: :p :rofl:

I have my home address but my shipping address was missing the state. Hope I still get the gift.