WLMessenger Beta Gift

well while we are saying what we'd "like", Id like a 360. Hell theyd make the money back off the games so it might actually benefit them financially even though itd initially cost alot. Not exactly realistic but lol.

I really wouldnt mind getting nothing, getting on the beta was reward enough and now being added as a Live Butterfly is even cooler. Ohh and like other managed testers I didnt get an email.

The theme pack for WLM for all beta testers has been out for ages! I found it on google yesterday. So yes they did give people 4 free themes for all beta testers, but they are also sending everyone whos a beta tester something else, as why would they have asked for your shipping address if they were just going to send u an online theme lol.

That's "betaman" and it was given to Windows Live Mail beta testers but anyone can download it. The kung fu gift is for Windows Live Messenger beta testers that were invited by managed testers and only those who received the email from MS about it can download it. Only managed testers were asked to update their shipping info.

Yep, didn't get this email aswell. Would be great if I get one of those Live Cams, my webcam is crap :(

The gift thats coming to your house is another thing, the theme pack isn't the only gift we're getting, just lettin you know ;)

Yeah, it is :rofl:

Anyone who got the theme pack is NOT getting anything else.

id be fine if nothign was sent also, i was suprised when i got the update addy email

but as far as the what we would like comment, the phone involves WLM, and WLM features, a 360 doesnt

well while we are saying what we'd "like", Id like a 360. Hell theyd make the money back off the games so it might actually benefit them financially even though itd initially cost alot. Not exactly realistic but lol.

I really wouldnt mind getting nothing, getting on the beta was reward enough and now being added as a Live Butterfly is even cooler. Ohh and like other managed testers I didnt get an email.

It simply changes the default WLM colour to grey and changes all your messaging backgrounds to a crappy Karate place (poor quality image). The only thing I kept was the dynamic karate boy.

no screenshots on anyone using the theme yet?

why did they need us to update our address if this is all their giving us??

I think it was for the competition thing they had a while back, they gave away some free stuff then too..I can't remember what it was, a Xbox 360 game or something like that. I didn't win anything :p and I didn't get any gift from MS for been in the beta either :( oh well, sometimes your lucky sometimes your not :laugh:

I got the original email telling me to update my address a while back so I did but I haven't received any email from them since then not even the theme one. I hope the theme was not the gift lol.

Geez, I saw this at the top of the forum and I thought someone got the managed gift already, but instead, what I read was about the non-managed gift. :pinch:

just bits and byte (download only :s )

now if they at least packed it at least on cd and put some nice words with it on a sheet of paper or on the cd case... :(

well...

-fm

• 1 month later...