About: Peta's Head (bound to offend)

What about her?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of Peta?

• Yes, I am a radical animal supporter!
    • No, but I love animals, too. Humane Societies and WWF are good enough.
  2. 2. Isn't she bloody MAD!

• Yes, bloody mad! By the way, pass the steak sauce.
    • She is quite mad.
    • I wouldn't say she is mad exactly...
    • No! You should stop criticizing her! You are mean to animals!
  3. 3. Just out of curiosity, do you know who the ALF and the ELF are?

• Yes, and I want to stop them!
    • Yes, and I support them!
    • No, I have not a bloody clue what those are.
    • I've heared something about them somewhere...

She basically said whoever is willing to do these things to her body can provided PETA or the other person can find them and say yes go ahead

I just don't get animal rights activists; shouldn't we save the dying humans in the world first?

I would rather save one human life than a million animals'. I hope I'm not the only one.

It's not that I hate animals, I certainly don't, but there's just a lot more important things to worry about, especially if you're going to worry as strongly as this woman.

That's great for her, but I doubt that it will happen. Who is going to skin her? Who is going to eat her flesh? Nobody. She's just trying to make a point.

And I doubt that human tastes like chicken, especially with all of the crap we eat :x

Im finding it quite disturbing that reading that will is actually making me hungry "/ But realy when you mention the word barbique what other response is there?

Also i dont think human skin would lend itself to well to makeing purse's "/

Nothing in that would even come close to effecting my views on animal rights, nore realy my opinion on her, i knew she was insain already

Did you know that this woman's group said that the holocaust is nothing compared to the billions of chickens being slaughtered for food?

something is amis in the poll

peta people: 1

those who say not to criticize: 1

those who support ELF and ALF: 2!

WTF!?

people should know who the E/ALF are... bloody domestic terrorrists...

I just don't get animal rights activists; shouldn't we save the dying humans in the world first?

I would rather save one human life than a million animals'. I hope I'm not the only one.

It's not that I hate animals, I certainly don't, but there's just a lot more important things to worry about, especially if you're going to worry as strongly as this woman.

:no: and what makes a human life more important than that of an animal? nothing! human life is just as important as that of an ant, that of a cockroach, of a fly, elephant and every other living thing. humans have NO RIGHT to make themselves superior because they aren't.

i'm glad there are people like Ingrid Newkirk and Pentti Linkola and organisations like PETA, Animal Liberation Front and Greenpeace that make preassure on global leaders and showing them that we must live with nature and fellow animals and not destroy them

:no: and what makes a human life more important than that of an animal? nothing! human life is just as important as that of an ant, that of a cockroach, of a fly, elephant and every other living thing. humans have NO RIGHT to make themselves superior because they aren't.

lol, Even the ant would disagree with you here. To an ant, whos life is more important, that of another ant, or that of another animal. Thats right, the ant considers the other ant more important that say a human, which the ant would be more than happy to eat given the chance.

So even if humans and other animals were even close to equal, Humans would still be more important to humans than any other animal, The same true or ants, cats, wolfs, bats, or pretty much any other species of animal you care to name.

I dont think humans and animals are equal. But even if they were your augment still doesn't make sense, since the other animals do pretty much the same thing most of us would do, Except they don't have the mental faculty, to consider it like we do, hence wouldn't even consider valuing another animal above what they see as there own kind.

i'm glad there are people like Ingrid Newkirk and Pentti Linkola and organisations like PETA, Animal Liberation Front and Greenpeace that make preassure on global leaders and showing them that we must live with nature and fellow animals and not destroy them

Well actauly now your contradicting your first point? if humans arn't superior to other animals we obviously have no obligation to look after them? For that to be true we would have to be above them and not equal?

she is MAD, i mean she is even submitting her body to help 'aid' the whole 'i hate yuo testers' thing, anyway like well why would you do something that mad!?

She is an idiot.

Why not just make animal clothes out of her and let the animals use them as an apology present! :D

You think she's messed, check out Penn & Teller's: Bullsh!t season 2, episode 1. That's all about P.E.T.A. They're right ****ed up!

:no: and what makes an animal life more important than that of a human?not much!human life is more important than that of an ant, that of a cockroach, of a fly, elephant and every other living thing. Humans HAVE the RIGHT to make themselves superior because we control the fate of the worlds biosphere, we can kill anything we want and we CAN AND WILL help boost the endangered animal population and maintain the planet!

I'm sick of people like Ingrid Newkirk and Pentti Linkola and organisations like PETA, Animal Liberation Front and Greenpeace, who commit acts of terrorrism on their own land, like blow up food transport trucks and pharmacutical laboratories trying so hard to find treatments for cancer or heart diseases, or sabotage native peoples traditional hunting expeditions. They put pressure on global leaders who already have too much sh*t on their hands. They think that which is natural is evil. Do you know who the hell is going to eat Ingrid Newkirk? Me! Then I'll throw it up and the dogs will eat that!

We live with nature and our fellow animal already, but we are truly a superior race. There are those who think relatively little of their own race, and they must be dealt with. Why deny power? The force which drives this Earth has chosen us to be it's Keeper, by giving us advanced gifts of Logic through evolution.

God has given us the force and by God we will wield it!!

lol, Even the ant would disagree with you here. To an ant, whos life is more important, that of another ant, or that of another animal. Thats right, the ant considers the other ant more important that say a human, which the ant would be more than happy to eat given the chance.

So even if humans and other animals were even close to equal, Humans would still be more important to humans than any other animal, The same true or ants, cats, wolfs, bats, or pretty much any other species of animal you care to name.

I dont think humans and animals are equal. But even if they were your augment still doesn't make sense, since the other animals do pretty much the same thing most of us would do, Except they don't have the mental faculty, to consider it like we do, hence wouldn't even consider valuing another animal above what they see as there own kind.

Well actauly now your contradicting your first point? if humans arn't superior to other animals we obviously have no obligation to look after them? For that to be true we would have to be above them and not equal?

the ant considers an ant more important than another specie. but humans who claim to have reason should know that all creatures are equal and even though a human might consider another human more important it isn't so.

ermm..."Except they don't have the mental faculty, to consider it like we do" place a baby human in an isolated place and has no contact with other humans. it won't have the mental faculty to consider anything at all. so it isn't something that humans in a natural way have. it is induced when they're young by their parents or by schools.

and no i'm not contradicting anything. it's you who misunderstood my point. i didn't say humans have an obbligation to look after animals. I said that humans have to be taught how to live with other animals because the world is not theirs and humans must realize that. if things went as they were naturally planned, there wouldn't have been the need to start organizations such as PETA and ALF but humans went far beyond the limit and something has to be done to stop the destruction.

the few people who can and are trying to show people how to live with animals are made to look crazy because most humans find it's easier to believe that humans are superior so that they can wear fur, test medicines and products on animals, and all the rest of weird stuff they do.

the ant considers an ant more important than another specie. but humans who claim to have reason should know that all creatures are equal and even though a human might consider another human more important it isn't so.

ermm..."Except they don't have the mental faculty, to consider it like we do" place a baby human in an isolated place and has no contact with other humans. it won't have the mental faculty to consider anything at all. so it isn't something that humans in a natural way have. it is induced when they're young by their parents or by schools.

and no i'm not contradicting anything. it's you who misunderstood my point. i didn't say humans have an obbligation to look after animals. I said that humans have to be taught how to live with other animals because the world is not theirs and humans must realize that. if things went as they were naturally planned, there wouldn't have been the need to start organizations such as PETA and ALF but humans went far beyond the limit and something has to be done to stop the destruction.

the few people who can and are trying to show people how to live with animals are made to look crazy because most humans find it's easier to believe that humans are superior so that they can wear fur, test medicines and products on animals, and all the rest of weird stuff they do.

If I find a more superior species on this planet i walk on then i will declare my inferiority. If they wear human skins or test stuff on us then fine. But they realize they will have to keep our species alive.

Actually, PETA believes animal life is above human life. That's one of their beliefs.

What makes us more important? We got the guns, ok? ;)

But seriously: Humans are more important to humans. That's natural. Look at everything from your own perspective - but I need to eat, we are naturally meat eaters, animals are made of meat. Meat taste's like murder, and murder tastes pretty good ;)

Im finding it quite disturbing that reading that will is actually making me hungry "/ But realy when you mention the word barbique what other response is there?

Also i dont think human skin would lend itself to well to makeing purse's "/

Nothing in that would even come close to effecting my views on animal rights, nore realy my opinion on her, i knew she was insain already

you also need grammar lessons

...but yeah she's pretty mad. I don't really care eating or killing mass production animal (cow, pork, etc) but what disturbs me is ****in low life crap that kills tigers and lions for their skin. I mean... WTF! If tigers were an invading plague and there were millions of them... then maybe... but for god sake, stop killing rare animals!

If I find a more superior species on this planet i walk on then i will declare my inferiority. If they wear human skins or test stuff on us then fine. But they realize they will have to keep our species alive.

:laugh: wise way to get out of the argument as you'll never find a specie superior to another. they're all equal

:laugh: wise way to get out of the argument as you'll never find a specie superior to another. they're all equal

thats just your opinion, and my argument is not based on that, duh! :wacko:

read my post again and think about viability.