The Moon does not exist!

Here's the proof

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

When i first saw it i thought it was just a stupid joke. After reading it, and finally pulling my head out of my ass, it has changed the way i think. I suggest everyone read this, the facts are there, and no one can deny that.

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

Can you prove that the moon exists? Write to us at: madrev@reptiles.org

If the moon does not exist, how can they claim to publish from it?

DISCLAIMER: All editorial content on this website is strictly not the writer?s/author?s opinion. THE MAD REVISIONIST, located on the moon, is owned and operated by accident. The content of this page is the copyrighted property of THE MAD REVISIONIST. Any illegal copying or circulating of this page, in whole or in part, without the expressed permission of THE MAD REVISIONIST will be taken as a compliment. And no, we're not really offering $100,000. What are you, crazy?

All I have to say is someone prove to me that Columbus, Ohio exists. I have never been there, I have seen pictures but those could have been photoshopped. There is no reference to Columbus, Ohio in texts predating the 1800's or whatever. Sure there are videos, but they could have been taken in any town. I mean my geology teacher told me it exists but she could have been paid to say that by the government...

Here's the proof

http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

When i first saw it i thought it was just a stupid joke. After reading it, and finally pulling my head out of my ass, it has changed the way i think. I suggest everyone read this, the facts are there, and no one can deny that.

This post has made me want to move to the Moon now.

:blink: So what's that big silver/white thing I see in the sky ?

I have it from High sources that the moon does indeed exist. :yes:

:blink: So what's that big silver/white thing I see in the sky ?

I have it from High sources that the moon does indeed exist. :yes:

Can you give me some physical proof that its real.

Can you give me some physical proof that its real ?

What proof do you want, besides seeing it, the tides, moon rocks, and the astronauts who say they been there ?

Does a total eclipse of the Sun do anything for you ?

You want a ride on a spaceship to the Moon ? :huh:

What physical 'proof' is there that you exist ?

Very much disproved. If I'm wrong please explain this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival

The custom of worshipping the moon (called Xi yue in Chinese) for both the Han and minority nationalities, can be traced as far back as the ancient Xia, and Shang Dynasties (2000 BCE-1066 BCE). In the Zhou Dynasty (1066 BCE-221 BCE), the people celebrated the Mid-Autumn Festival to worship the moon.

Taken from the site quoted

You can see it. But think about it ? without the help of so-called "experts", how do you really know what you?re looking at? It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders (which is why it moves across the sky so slowly). Or, most likely, it could have been different things at different times and different places, depending on the technology available to the conspirators and the culture and beliefs of the population being deceived.

That is the greates load of BS ive ever been given as an arguement..i like a debate but thats BS..

Evidence of the moon is there since mans earliest ability to write, look at the ancient drawings of the earth + the MOON, before holograms were invented.

There is physical evidence of the moons existance through its pull on the earths gravity...ie tides moving in and out...

I could go on but this BS insults my intelligence.

I'd have to agree with ls_dragons on this, pure satire all the way. If we were reading "The Great Donut Conspiracy" also on that page, we'd all just be laughing at it.

So when we see the mon in pictures taken of space, or when you look at it though a telescope, its not real. Its the government who put a big white thing in the sky that everyone can see and called it the moon. They did this for what reason...?

I'd have to agree with ls_dragons on this, pure satire all the way. If we were reading "The Great Donut Conspiracy" also on that page, we'd all just be laughing at it.

Should be in the jokes forum if thats the case.

What the hell this should be put in the JOKES section as it is one. The thread maker is a joke too.

The moon is real.

"You can see it. But think about it ? without the help of so-called "experts", how do you really know what you?re looking at? It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world."

ROFL

So tell me mr wizard where are these so called "installations"

This is a funny j:laugh:ugh:

Site should be shut down before anyone takes it for R:|L :|

What's next? Oceans don't exi:rolleyes:yes: