The Moon does not exist!

Ok, my first post in this thread...The reason being, I read something I found quite interesting. There is information that the moon may in fact be hollow. And that it may be a relatively new addition to our solar system.

I am too tired to find the links now...will post it in the future.

I think it was Neil Armstrong that said he was drilling or hammering and the moon "rang like a bell". That's most likely what started those hollow moon theories. There's also many ancient texts that talk about the planets with no mention of the moon. I believe some have been found that mention the moon coming into place. Haven't read into any of that stuff in a while. Got burnt out on it.

If the moon doesn't exist, what is that thing close to the Earth?

This image was captured by Galileo:

gal-earthmoon.gif

Or this one, by Nozomi:

nozomi2.jpg

Or this one, captured from Mars, by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter:

hirise_earth_moon.jpg

Or this one, captured again from Mars, by Mars Express:

MarsExpressEarthMoon.jpg

This one, captured yet again from Mars, by Mars Global Surveyor:

MGSphotoEarth410x325.jpg

This one, captured by Pioneer:

luna40b.jpg

This one, captured by Deep Impact:

earth_moonjpg.jpg

Why are people still arguing against the OP. It's quite clearly stated on the site that of course they're not really serious.

Did everyone here have a humour bypass or something ?

Why are people still arguing against the OP. It's quite clearly stated on the site that of course they're not really serious.

Did everyone here have a humour bypass or something ?

That's the beauty of the whole thing.

People will argue over ANYTHING. LOL! :woot:

Load of rubbish. How can you prove that the sun exists, or that the sky is actually blue?
^ yeah, who knows for sure if the sky is actually blue? It's all perception... :shiftyninja:
technichly... :whistle:

:D

Um yeah exactly....The sky really isn't blue....

• 3 weeks later...

Reading this topic is always good for a :rofl: now and again..... :p Seriously, anyone who truly believes the moon does not exist needs therapy. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I definitely did not read all 23 pages, but come on, I have heard things about not going to the moon (bull****) but the moon not even existing? Wow, how about that huge chunk of rock that you can see at night, or... when it blocks the sun in an eclipse? OR the tides... why would man kind make up a huge *** rock in the sky? All these points have been made, I just wanted to re-iterate your stupidity.

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny that so many people took this quite seriously. All I'm gaining from the website's author is this:

"If you don't believe in the Holocaust, it's like saying you don't believe in the Moon". The Holocaust is real, so is the Moon. Therefore, if you're logical and sane enough to believe in the existence of the Moon with the ample empirical and eyewitness accounts that abound, you're also logical and sane enough to believe in the Holocaust.

(Sucks to be you, Mr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad)

His website also demonstrates to us the fallacy of believing that everything we learn is from our senses. It obviously demonstrates that if you don't want to believe in any certain thing, you can cook up any gibberish and then believe in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I can prove the moon exists. Fire a missile at it and look for the detonation when it impacts. Proof positive.

But wait, what if this guy is trying to trick us into believing the moon doesn't really exist so he can build a moonbase to rule earth with an iron fist?

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of ridiculous. While I believe it's good of you to follow your beliefs, I find it odd that simply one article has the ability to change rock solid knowledge that you've had since you were a child.

By the way, Columbus, Ohio, does not exist. It is a hoax.

Yea, the moon doesnt exist...neither does the sun. The sun is just a big heater in the sky that gives off light....

But seriously, this is a bunch of BS. We can see the moon with our own eyes...but conspiracy theorists are funny and entertaining....

Anyone see the episode of Myth Busters where they debunk several theories on how the moon landing was faked?